• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Egg Noodle Recipe for Microwave Cooking | 16 oz. Package Tips

In summary, the recommended cooking instructions for Egg Noodles in the Dcb are to place 8 ounces of uncooked egg noodles in the Deep Covered Baker (Dcb) and add 4 cups of boiling water. Cover with the lid and microwave on high for 12-15 minutes, stirring halfway through. It is also possible to use different types of noodles in the Dcb, but the cooking time may vary. Stirring the noodles while they cook is recommended to prevent them from sticking together. Other ingredients can also be added to the Dcb with the egg noodles, but the cooking time may need to be adjusted. Cleaning the Dcb after cooking egg noodles is simple and can be done with warm soapy water or in the dishwasher
DebinNC
I'd like to cook a 16 oz. package tonight in the microwave. I'm just not sure how much liquid to put in there and for how long. Any tips? Thanks!

Check out the new SB - I think the chicken noodle soup recipe calls for egg noodles, maybe it will give you some guidance.

ok. Thanks. Didn't even think about that.

did you try it? How did they come out?

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I would recommend using 1/4 cup of liquid for every 1 cup of food for best results in the microwave. So for a 16 oz. package, you would want to use 1/2 cup of liquid. As for the cooking time, it will vary depending on your microwave's wattage, but a good rule of thumb is to start with 3-4 minutes and then check the food to see if it is cooked to your desired doneness. You can always add more time if needed. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What are the cooking instructions for Egg Noodles in the Dcb?

The recommended cooking instructions for Egg Noodles in the Dcb are to place 8 ounces of uncooked egg noodles in the Deep Covered Baker (Dcb) and add 4 cups of boiling water. Cover with the lid and microwave on high for 12-15 minutes, stirring halfway through. Drain and rinse with cold water before serving.

Can I use a different type of noodle in the Dcb?

Yes, you can use different types of noodles in the Dcb. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type and size of the noodle. It is best to check the package instructions and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Do I need to stir the noodles while they are cooking in the Dcb?

Yes, it is recommended to stir the noodles halfway through the cooking time to ensure they cook evenly and do not stick together. This will also help to prevent the noodles from becoming mushy.

Can I add other ingredients to the Dcb with the egg noodles?

Yes, you can add other ingredients such as vegetables, meat, or sauce to the Dcb with the egg noodles. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and add them in at the appropriate time based on their cooking instructions.

How do I clean the Dcb after cooking egg noodles?

Cleaning the Dcb after cooking egg noodles is simple. It is recommended to let the dish cool down before washing it with warm soapy water. Alternatively, you can also place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
ShellBeach