• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy and Affordable Newsletter Creation Tips for Beginners | Learn from Experts

I have been using Constant Contact for my newsletters for the past few years and I love it! I have the counters and I can track the stats on who opens the email and if they clicked on a link to my website. It's been really helpful to me to be able to see how my newsletter is doing.
I know some of you are such great experts that these questions may seem stupid, but I could really use some help. I want to start a monthly newletter and I have never done one before. I have alot of contacts close to 650. I only have all of them set up in my hotmail account. I am not good with writing a newletter. I have tried opening the ones people post on here but they open all garbled. I have considered using a service to email people, ( I am looking at Streamsend) but I have trouble exporting my contacts. I also can not figure out how to import a newletter into the program. I also am not sure how to add pictures to my newletter. ( I told you I don't know what I am doing!!) I wouldn't mind spending a small amount of money to make this look professional and be quick an painless every month, but for starters I can not afford any of the more expensive options right now. Any suggestions of how to get this started. Thank you so much for you help.

I am in Cincy too, where are you located?

Hi, I am in Western Hills. When did you start Pc? Who is your Director?

I am in Anderson, Lori Berger is my director.
I just started and have 2 catalog parties currently going and my 1st cooking show is next Sunday, I am vert nervous.

I am looking for newsletter help too, maybe we can put our brains together :)

I would love to just to let you know I have no idea how much help I could be, I am really clueless. Up until now any time I sent out a mass email, I used my hotmail account but there are some huge downsides to that. I can only send 50 emails at a time( and these may be spam blocked) you can also time out for the day and not be able to send any emails for 24 hours which is really inconvienent. I am not overly worried about a super professional email, but I would like it to look nice. I can not seem to open any of the ones posted on here. Can you?

I've been using MyEmailDesigns.com, which creates a great looking newsletter for Pampered Chef consultants. The owner, Mike Mendyke, has also partnered with Benchmark for sending the email out each month. I've been very happy with his service and this for this month's newsletter, I've had the highest percentage of clicks (links to my PWS) than ever before!

Mary Hartnett

I have been able to open everything. I am trying to work on something and will let you know what I come up with. :)
This myemaildesigns.com sounds interesting, I am going to take a look and check it out.

I get my newsletter from 123byrequest.com She sends out multiple formats every month and you just forward the message, change the information and send. It really helps alot!

merego said:
I am looking for newsletter help too, maybe we can put our brains together :)

Chantelle (cincychef) is over close to me. There is at least one other consultant (Tina - I can't remember her screen name) from the eastside that is on here as well. Guess all four of us need to get together for dinner sometime!

And for what it's worth... I use tastytidbits.com for my newsletters. Joy is a consultant and is on here as well.

We should all get together for dinner :)I checked out my e-mail designs and it is really reasonable. I have a friend who does Tastefully Simple and she has a neat newsletter, I am going to ask her how she does her.

I like the tatsty tidbits, it is nice and simple, you should check it out cincychef. The one my friend has for TS is so nice but I think a tad long ( 4 pages). I think I am going to do tasty tidbits :)

I can't tell you how great Mike with My Email Designs has been. MyEmailDesigns.com I use his service for the content and Benchmark Email to send the emails. It's very inexpensive and easy to use. It's a beautiful full HTML newsletter with links to your PWS. You can get a sample on his website.Benchmark Email is about 1/3 the cost of Constant Contact and it's really easy to use.This beats taking the time to make your own from scratch and using your own ISP to send it out.Rose Francis

I use Constant Contact. I love it! It has counters so you can see who opens the email & when & if anyone linked to your PWS. If you send your email address, I can mail you a preview.

What is a newsletter and why do I need it?

A newsletter is a regularly distributed publication that contains information and updates about a specific topic or organization. It is an effective way to keep your customers or audience informed and engaged with your business or brand.

How can I create a visually appealing newsletter?

Pampered Chef offers pre-made templates that you can customize with your own content and images. You can also use our drag-and-drop editor to design your own newsletter from scratch. Our templates are designed to be visually appealing and eye-catching.

How do I add my own content to the newsletter?

Using our drag-and-drop editor, you can easily add your own text, images, and links to the newsletter. You can also use our pre-made content blocks to quickly add sections such as recipes, product highlights, or upcoming events.

Can I personalize the newsletter for my audience?

Yes, our newsletter editor allows you to customize and personalize your content for different segments of your audience. You can use merge tags to automatically insert the recipient's name or other information into the newsletter.

How do I send the newsletter to my subscribers?

Once you have created your newsletter, you can easily send it to your subscribers through our email marketing platform. You can also schedule the newsletter to be sent at a specific date and time or set up automated campaigns to regularly send newsletters to your audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• betht471
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
DZmom
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cspies