• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Accent Decorator Replacement

In summary, the Easy Accent Decorator Replacement is a versatile and durable kitchen tool that can be used to add decorative touches to various dishes. It features a unique design with multiple tips for different decorating techniques and can be used with both hot and cold foods. To clean, simply disassemble and wash with warm soapy water. For best results, use with thick or firm ingredients and experiment with different tips and techniques.
ChefPaulaB
At my last show the clear tube on my EAD is cracked a little and I was going to order a replacement part for it, but I know that I've had mine for quite a few years, can anyone tell me if it has changed in the last 10 years or so... just want to make sure that I'm ordering the right replacement or if I have to order a whole new EAD...

I think I would call HO, I just ordered the bottom ring for mine (1996) and they redesigned them in 2002 so it didn't fit. Hopefully yours wasn't as old as mine. I have to get a new one. Good luck!

Thanks, good to know! I seriously can't remember when I got mine...

1. What is the Easy Accent Decorator Replacement used for?

The Easy Accent Decorator Replacement is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for adding decorative touches to various dishes, such as desserts, appetizers, and even savory dishes.

2. How is the Easy Accent Decorator Replacement different from other decorating tools?

The Easy Accent Decorator Replacement features a unique design with multiple tips that allow for a variety of decorating techniques. It is also made with high-quality materials for durability and ease of use.

3. Can the Easy Accent Decorator Replacement be used for both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator Replacement is safe to use with both hot and cold foods. However, it is recommended to let the food cool down before decorating to avoid any potential accidents.

4. How do I clean the Easy Accent Decorator Replacement?

The Easy Accent Decorator Replacement can be easily disassembled for thorough cleaning. Simply wash the tips and parts with warm soapy water and dry them completely before reassembling.

5. Are there any tips or tricks for using the Easy Accent Decorator Replacement?

To achieve the best results, it is recommended to use the Easy Accent Decorator Replacement with thick or firm ingredients, such as frosting, cream cheese, or mashed potatoes. You can also experiment with different tips and techniques for unique and creative decorations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Kandio
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • 1PamperedMommy