• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Accent Decorator -Benefits

In summary, the EAD is a great item because it is less messy than a pastry bag, holds more filling than a pastry bag, and the interchangeable tips are easy to change during piping.
sperez
I am having a hard time coming up with benefits of this EAD over a pastry bag. I think I could sell a few of them if I was able to get excited about it .

What in your opinion make the EAD a great item?

TIA,
Sharon

Dishwasher safe! And the trigger is a lot easier to squeeze repeatedly than the bag in my opinion...

Thanks Gillian! Anyone else have selling points they use?

For me it is less intimidating, easier to clean, and you can use them for more than food. I have used them for painting on shirts.

Kathy

I used mine in a pinch on Thanksgiving as a baster!!

I'm not sure you'll sell this to pastry bag aficionados. I think people really love what they love. But for those wanting to make fancy things without all the mystery of the pastry bag, this is it! It's awesome! It's easy to load, and SO easy to use! Fancy results without professional training!

Thanks Debbie....I hadn't thought of using it to fill manicotti pasta. I made some last week and I remember thinking: ugh, there has to be an easier way. Using the EAD would have been perfect...and no broken shells.

Great for newlyweds...they can fill it with cool whip and make "whipped cream pasties"

I think if someone is already a big user of pastry bags, they may not go for the EAD. But, most people are not in that catagory!

Kids can use the EAD
Easy to load with med. scoop!
Can change out tips without a mess. (can't change a tip on a bag unless it's empty)
Make filled cupcakes with bismark tip
Fill deviled eggs (easy to do, looks great, and easy to make them all evenly filled!)
Make individual pieces of 2 step fudge. Just make up fudge, let it "set" slightly so it doesn't run out of EAD, and then use the star tip to make little bit size fudge pieces. When I do this, I use the mini muffin papers...looks great on a Christmas plate of assorted cookies!
Use for sour cream on taco night
Use for cool whip for make your own sundae night

and of course...don't forget Carolyn's idea!!!

I have a ton of pastry bags, and what I like about the EAD is that ease of cleaning. I never really feel that I can get the bags REALLY clean, but the EAD, well you just break it down, and throw it in the dishwasher and you are good to go.

Now if it had more tips, then maybe people who used pastry bags alot would be more interested in it.

GREAT TIPS!!! Thank you...

The hostess at my last show went on and on to the guests about how much she loves the EAD. The thing she loves most is that it's easier to fill. I've never tried bags, but according to her they can be a real pita to fill.

dannyzmom said:
Great for newlyweds...they can fill it with cool whip and make "whipped cream pasties"
Carolyn, you dirty girl!! I think it's funny that everyone kind of ignored that, but it cracked me up!! I might have to promote that at my upcoming party comboed with a "dirty party" rep!

Hmm- I have a few groups of ladies that would enjoy Carolyn's tip as well!

dannyzmom said:

Ah trust you, you naughty girl!! So now we know what you use yours for:D

Thanks so much everyone . I feel well equiped now to address their concerns! I think the clean-up will be a big plus. Do the standard Wilton tips fit the EAD?

Thanks again,
Sharon

The wilton tips fit the decorator bottles, not the easy accent decorator. It has much larger "tips" that are held onto the barrel with a screw-on ring...

I fell in love with my EAD, and used it at almost every party for the first year.
Deviled eggs was the first recipe. Since then, I've used it to fill our Cream Puffs; to decorate desserts; and to make simple chocolate candy for holiday gifts. That recipe is so simple: Use your Classic Batter Bowl, melt 1 - 12 oz. package of chocolate chips in your microwave. Start with 30 seconds, and continue to zap until soft. Then stir in a 16 oz. can of frosting mix, stuff your
EAD, and use the star tip to make Candy Kisses. I chilled my Stoneware bar pan in the refrigerator before I put a piece of Parchment paper on it, and pressed out the candy kisses. You could also set the candy wrappers on the
cold Stoneware, and fill the wrappers directly. I then let them set in the refrig about 30 minutes before serving. They are a nice fill in at a show where
you have something in the oven to bake. They were big December hits. I made lots for simple gifts. Even gave a container of them to my UPS delivery person.

When you are doing a show with young people, (the Hosts' kids) or men, they love giving the
EAD a try, and get addicted to it! It is one of my best sellers!

Last edited:
I Love my EAD!!! It was the first Pampered Chef product I ever bought (November of 1997 when my Aunt was a consultant). I'm on my second one. I think that people who use pastry bags will still like the ease of using the EAD. Most people use the pastry bags for cake decorating and the EAD (in my opinion) is for larger type jobs. The tips are much bigger than the standard cake decorating tips so the EAD is much better for garnishing....whipped cream, cool whip, sour cream, deviled eggs (my fave use). Plus kids like to use it too. And, it's so easy to clean. Love this product!

gilliandanielle said:
The wilton tips fit the decorator bottles, not the easy accent decorator. It has much larger "tips" that are held onto the barrel with a screw-on ring...

So, I can put Wilton tips in my decorat bottles. Is a certain style of them? I am wanting to start making my son's birthday cakes and was thinking of buying some Wilton tips and bag for them. The EAD will not have the right tips that I need to do some things for.

I LOVE the EAD but for more details I think the tips are better. I did not know I could put Wilton tips on my decorator bottles! I was feeling Guilty about wanting to use bags when I have PC, too! Maybe this is my solution!

I have never been able to decorate with bags or any other tools. I love the EAD because I can make my deserts a or what ever I am making look appetizing. Its very easy to use, I use it for anything I want to look pretty, eggs, cakes, cool whip on my pie. I also use it for stuffing manicottis

jrstephens said:
So, I can put Wilton tips in my decorat bottles. Is a certain style of them? I am wanting to start making my son's birthday cakes and was thinking of buying some Wilton tips and bag for them. The EAD will not have the right tips that I need to do some things for.

I think all the wilton tips are the same size/style so they should fit... every kind that I have bought have fit perfectly! It is a great selling point for the bottles!

Related to Easy Accent Decorator -Benefits

1. What is the Easy Accent Decorator and what are its main benefits?

The Easy Accent Decorator is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef for easy and mess-free decorating. Its main benefits include the ability to easily decorate cakes, cookies, and other desserts with precision and control, as well as the convenience of being able to swap out different tips for different designs.

2. Is the Easy Accent Decorator easy to use?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. It features a comfortable grip and a trigger handle for effortless decorating. Plus, the interchangeable tips make it simple to switch between different designs without any hassle.

3. What kind of designs can I create with the Easy Accent Decorator?

The Easy Accent Decorator comes with four different tips, including a round tip, star tip, ribbon tip, and writing tip. These tips allow you to create a variety of designs such as dots, stars, lines, and even writing. With a little creativity, the possibilities are endless!

4. Is the Easy Accent Decorator easy to clean?

Yes, the Easy Accent Decorator is designed to be easy to clean. The tips and plunger are dishwasher safe, and the barrel can be easily disassembled for hand washing. We recommend cleaning the decorator immediately after use to prevent any leftover icing from hardening.

5. Can I use the Easy Accent Decorator for anything other than decorating desserts?

While the Easy Accent Decorator is primarily designed for decorating desserts, it can also be used for other purposes such as filling deviled eggs or adding a decorative touch to savory dishes. However, we do not recommend using it for hot or thick liquids as it may damage the tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
Replies
Views