• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earned Products: Shipping for New Items and Tiffel Bowl Status

In summary, go to www.fedex.com and track your package using the reference number that has a G in it.
kisrae
Gold Member
How do you check for shipping for the new items I earned? I've been waiting for the TIffel Bowl and level one items i earned in Nov & Dec.

Thanks

Go to CC, click on Product Adjument, go through the steps for an adjustment and act like you do not know the show number. Use the show number that has a G in it and add 01 to the end of it. Take that number and go to www.fedex.com and track is using the number as a REFERENCE number, and it will show you your arrivale date.

Let me know if you have any questions if it does not work for you.

Fedex does not deliver on Monday - maybe you will get it today. My changeover kit is due today.

I only earned the trifle bowl.....how do I check for that? I'm confused on the show number that has a "G" in it? where do you find that? TIA

Actually, Fed Ex does deliver in my neighborhood on Monday I watched him go to a diffferent house yesterday. (maybe they are just not contracted to deliver PC on Monday but they do deliver.

Teresa

gratergirl said:
I only earned the trifle bowl.....how do I check for that? I'm confused on the show number that has a "G" in it? where do you find that? TIA

Go through the steps I posted and when you look at the show number the G will be in the number. My change over and sample products I ordered had an H in that show number.

Teresa Lynn said:
Actually, Fed Ex does deliver in my neighborhood on Monday I watched him go to a diffferent house yesterday. (maybe they are just not contracted to deliver PC on Monday but they do deliver.

Teresa

Some parts of Fedex do delivery on Mondays but FedEx Home delivers Tues-Sat is what i understand. I see them here too but it is usually Ground.

gratergirl said:
Me too and supposably mine is on it's way to me by Feb1st! I hope it arrives in tact!

Fed Ex Home Delivery only delivers Tue-Sat (which is what Pampered Chef uses). General Fed Ex delivers Mon-Fri and sometimes on Sat depending on the service requested.

HTH
Tracy

When you click on Product Adjustment (from the main CC screen), check the agreement box and select continue. You will get a screen that asks for a show number, click the blue sentence below "Can't remember your Show order number? Click here." Click "find" and you will get a list of show numbers. Select the ones with "G" after your consultant number. Hope this helps.

Yes, I was told that they don't deliver to us on Sunday or Monday so I'm assuming.....hoping it will be here today or tomorrow! ALready have the ingredients for the trifle I want to make! I might as well stay in and make somthing....the snow is FALLING out there! Gotta love this Ohio weather! Actually if hasn't been that bad but I think we're making up for it!

I got my trifle bowl yesterday (MONDAY!) Hooray! The stand was smashed though...

FYI- I called FedEx yesterday because I expected 2 boxes on Saturday, but they were "held until next business day" (yes, that's what it said on the tracking page), even though they were both ON THE TRUCK before 7:30 am Saturday. The rep I spoke to told me that "It looks like they were switched from 'Home' to 'Ground' delivery." She said that it doesn't usually happen. But when I got home from work yesterday, there were the boxes I was expecting with another one that still showed only "picking" on CC.So depending on how your FedEx depot feels about delivering your stuff, you may end up with M-F deliveries.

That is Awesome!
jrstephens said:
Go to CC, click on Product Adjument, go through the steps for an adjustment and act like you do not know the show number. Use the show number that has a G in it and add 01 to the end of it. Take that number and go to www.fedex.com and track is using the number as a REFERENCE number, and it will show you your arrivale date.

Let me know if you have any questions if it does not work for you.

Fedex does not deliver on Monday - maybe you will get it today. My changeover kit is due today.

Jennifer, how did you know how to do that??? That is so awesome. I've had some orders (show and samples) not show up on CC recently, don't know why, but now I can track them anyway. I'm so excited! I learn something new on this site every day!!!

Also, I want to share that I am happy with the change to Fedex. I get my shipments much faster than I did with UPS and they come in the middle of the day instead of at night, like before. Anyone else happy?

I already miss the UPS man. When I got my changerover kit the Fedex driver was very pushy. wanting to look in my house. A little creepy.
I did try Jennifer's tip but it didn't work for me so I'm calling HO.
Thanks

I found my reference number but FedEx had no record :(

sellathonCheck and make sure you actually earned the products. I had nearly $1500 in sales for November. When I called about not receiving them I was told that I had earned them and they would be delivered on 1/30/07. When I called yesterday, they said I did not earn them because part of the sales were from a 10/30/07 show. I was really disappointed after being told that I had earned them.
Anyway, just a hint in case they don't show up.
Evelyn

That's exactly what happened to me except that I realized it myself back in December. It still bummed me out.

Same thing here. Hopefully some of my January $ will help me buy them at half-price.

God Bless you!

Related to Earned Products: Shipping for New Items and Tiffel Bowl Status

1. What are "Earned Products Not Here"?

"Earned Products Not Here" are special products that Pampered Chef offers to consultants as rewards for meeting certain sales goals. These products cannot be purchased and can only be earned through sales performance.

2. How do I earn "Earned Products Not Here"?

To earn "Earned Products Not Here", you must meet the specified sales goal set by Pampered Chef during a specific time period. Once you reach the goal, you will be eligible to receive the product as a reward.

3. Can anyone earn "Earned Products Not Here" or only top-performing consultants?

Any Pampered Chef consultant has the opportunity to earn "Earned Products Not Here" by meeting the designated sales goal. This reward is not limited to top-performing consultants and is available to all consultants who meet the requirements.

4. How often do "Earned Products Not Here" change?

The "Earned Products Not Here" rewards may change periodically, depending on the sales goals and promotions set by Pampered Chef. It is important to stay updated on current promotions to know which products are available as rewards.

5. Can I choose which "Earned Products Not Here" I want to earn?

No, the specific "Earned Products Not Here" available as rewards are predetermined by Pampered Chef. However, you can choose to work towards the sales goal for a particular product if it interests you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • chefliz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci