• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

From Level 3 to Level 4: My Journey to London!

Yes, they do have to qualify within their 1st 90 days, they just have to qualify w/o going inactive first.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
Wahoo, submitted this weekend what I needed to make level 3! Now I just need to hit level 4. I want that extra time in London!!

Rock on! You'll get there!

Way to go Lori but I am bummed you're doing London, I was hoping to get to hang with you in DC!~

Congrats! That's awesome:D

That is great! I'll bet your family is excited!

Congratulations! I know you are excited!

congrats!!!

That's so cool! Way to go!:thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: Good Job!!!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

That is great - keep up the good work, YOU CAN DO IT!

woo-hoo! see you in london!

Thanks everyone! Sorry Carolyn, living so close to DC, I couldn't see going there and pass up London!! Next trip we'll get to hang out =)

That is so awesome! Did you break down what you needed each month, etc. to get this? I would like to earn a trip next year too & would love some advice! Enjoy London!

How exciting...London is beautiful. If the London Eye is still there, go on that. I did at night and it was amazing!

Good job!! Congratulations! :thumbup: :D

WAY TO GO that is awsome!!!

Congratulations Lori!! Have fun in LONDON!!!! FOR FREE!!!:D

pamperedgirl3 said:
That is so awesome! Did you break down what you needed each month, etc. to get this? I would like to earn a trip next year too & would love some advice! Enjoy London!

Yes, kind of. My goal was to maximize double points, so I really booked up Feb, turned in over 9k in Feb sales. I knew I also wouldn't get it unless I recruited. Recruited 7 so far this year, not a huge amount, but it is 14K less I have to sell. I try to be consistent with my calendar, doing at least 8-10 kitchen shows a month, and a few catalog shows. If you plan on doing 2 shows a week, you will earn everything PC throws at you, no more scrambling to earn the different incentives. Hope that helps.

Way to go!! That's awesome!

Now I have to hijack a bit. Doesn't a recruit have to qualify before you get the points?

ChefLoriG said:
Yes, kind of. My goal was to maximize double points, so I really booked up Feb, turned in over 9k in Feb sales. I knew I also wouldn't get it unless I recruited. Recruited 7 so far this year, not a huge amount, but it is 14K less I have to sell. I try to be consistent with my calendar, doing at least 8-10 kitchen shows a month, and a few catalog shows. If you plan on doing 2 shows a week, you will earn everything PC throws at you, no more scrambling to earn the different incentives. Hope that helps.

Thanks! That does help. I'm working on having a strong end of the year so I can really focus on starting the year strong. Last year we went on vacation in Feb., so I didn't have a good amount of shows. This year we're not going in Feb just for that reason. I'm also going to work with recruiting & have a goal of 8-10 a month. So maybe next year I'll earn it!!!!

sfdavis918 said:
Way to go!! That's awesome!

Now I have to hijack a bit. Doesn't a recruit have to qualify before you get the points?

Yes, they do have to qualify within their 90 days, then you get 2000 points

I try to make sure they qualify! =)

ChefLoriG said:
Yes, they do have to qualify within their 90 days, then you get 2000 points

I try to make sure they qualify! =)

They don't have to qualify within their 1st 90 days, they just have to qualify w/o going inactive first.

1. What is "From Level 3 to Level 4: My Journey to London!" about?

"From Level 3 to Level 4: My Journey to London!" is a captivating memoir written by a Pampered Chef consultant who shares her personal experience of achieving the prestigious Level 4 status and earning a trip to London as a reward.

2. Who is the author of "From Level 3 to Level 4: My Journey to London!"?

The author of "From Level 3 to Level 4: My Journey to London!" is a Pampered Chef consultant who has been with the company for several years and has achieved great success in her business.

3. What can readers expect to learn from "From Level 3 to Level 4: My Journey to London!"?

Readers can expect to learn valuable insights, tips, and strategies on how to grow their Pampered Chef business and reach the coveted Level 4 status. The author also shares her personal obstacles and triumphs, making it a relatable and inspiring read for all consultants.

4. Is "From Level 3 to Level 4: My Journey to London!" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "From Level 3 to Level 4: My Journey to London!" is a motivational and informative read for anyone interested in direct sales and entrepreneurship. While it is written from the perspective of a Pampered Chef consultant, the lessons and principles can be applied to any business or personal journey.

5. Where can I purchase "From Level 3 to Level 4: My Journey to London!"?

"From Level 3 to Level 4: My Journey to London!" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through your local consultant. You can also find it on major online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns