• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ead or Cookie Press for Beef Jerky?

In summary, the Ead or Cookie Press is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for making beef jerky. To use it, prepare the beef jerky mixture and use the press to shape and press it onto a baking sheet or dehydrator tray. The benefits of using this press include consistent and uniform slices, saving time and effort, and it can be used with any type of meat. It is also easy to clean, either in the dishwasher or by hand.
Deeder
I have a customer that wants to know if the EAD or the cookie press would be strong enough to push out her beef jerky. Anyone know?

How does she make beef jerky? When my hubby has made it in the past, he just cuts slices of meat & marinates it, then dries it. I can't imagine how you would use either of those tools in making jerky! I'm really puzzled by this one!

Not sure if it would be strong enough. The meat for the jerky is a lot thicker than any cookie dough.

I saw something today at Farm and Fleet (it's a WI, IL, IA thing) that looked just like the EAD, but it was for jerky. I bet this is where people are getting this idea. Didn't inspect it too closely, but it has the same "caulking gun" look.

I think they make like jerky pepperoni sticks. I'm worried it wouldn't be strong enough.

SEE!!! For all of you who laughed at me when I told the story about the guest being mad because her EAD broke making jerky....well, here is someone else wanting to do the same thing!

The answer is NO! They aren't strong enough to do beef jerky. I know from experience, having had a customer who was royally ticked off when her EAD broke trying to make Jerky with it....

https://sgws3productimages.azureedge.net/sgwproductimages/images/132/6-12-2018/4676476121302rB.JPG
DP0319201517022014M

1. Can I use the Ead or Cookie Press for Beef Jerky?

Yes, the Ead or Cookie Press can be used for making beef jerky. It is a versatile kitchen tool and can be used for multiple purposes, including pressing and shaping beef jerky.

2. How do I use the Ead or Cookie Press for Beef Jerky?

To use the Ead or Cookie Press for beef jerky, start by preparing your beef jerky mixture according to your recipe. Then, fill the press with the mixture and use the handle to press it out onto a baking sheet or dehydrator tray. You can adjust the thickness of the jerky by changing the disc on the bottom of the press.

3. What are the benefits of using the Ead or Cookie Press for Beef Jerky?

Using the Ead or Cookie Press for beef jerky allows for consistent and uniform jerky slices, making for a more professional-looking and evenly cooked final product. It also saves time and effort compared to hand-shaping each piece of jerky.

4. Can I use the Ead or Cookie Press for Beef Jerky with any type of meat?

Yes, the Ead or Cookie Press can be used with any type of meat for making beef jerky, including beef, turkey, chicken, and even fish. Just make sure to follow your recipe and adjust the pressing time accordingly for different types of meat.

5. Is the Ead or Cookie Press for Beef Jerky easy to clean?

Yes, the Ead or Cookie Press is easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe or can be hand washed with warm, soapy water. Make sure to fully dry the press before storing it to prevent any rusting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Products and Tips
Replies