• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Cookie Press Compatibility: Using Old Discs on a New Press

In summary, the new cookie press is a versatile tool that is easy to use and clean. It can be used for various types of dough and comes with four different disks for adjusting cookie size. The press is dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for the disks and plunger.
leslieprichett
I have a customer who wants to know if the discs from the old cookie press will work with the new cookie press. Can anyone help? :blushing:

No they won't. The discs are shaped differently.

Thank you :)

1. How do I use the new cookie press?

The new cookie press is very easy to use. First, make sure the press is locked by turning the ring clockwise. Then, fill the barrel with your cookie dough. Twist the ring counter-clockwise to unlock and start pressing the dough onto a baking sheet. Finally, twist the ring back to lock and repeat until all your cookies are pressed.

2. Can I use the cookie press for other types of dough?

Yes, the cookie press can be used for various types of dough, such as cheese straws, churros, and even mashed potatoes. However, make sure the dough is not too thick or it may not come out of the press smoothly.

3. How do I clean the cookie press?

Cleaning the cookie press is simple. First, disassemble the press by twisting the ring counter-clockwise and removing the plunger and disks. Wash all parts with warm soapy water and dry them thoroughly before reassembling. The barrel can also be placed in the top rack of the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. Can I adjust the size of the cookies with the new cookie press?

Yes, the new cookie press comes with four different disks that allow you to adjust the size of your cookies. The smaller the disk, the smaller your cookies will be. You can also adjust the amount of dough you fill the barrel with for even more control over the size.

5. Is the new cookie press dishwasher safe?

Yes, the cookie press is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing the disks and plunger for better durability. The barrel can be placed in the top rack of the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
baychef