• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dylab for August Hosts W/Sept Specials

In summary, Dylab for August Hosts W/Sept Specials is a special promotion for Pampered Chef hosts who hold a party in August and meet certain qualifications. It offers exclusive discounts and deals for the month of September, including discounts on select products, free shipping, and a special gift for the host. To qualify, hosts must have at least $200 in guest sales and 2 bookings for future parties. These specials vary each year and are only available to qualifying hosts. To take advantage of Dylab for August Hosts W/Sept Specials, simply host a party in August and meet the qualifications.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here you go...

Attachments

• DYLABAug11.pdf
    167.4 KB · Views: 538
You are awesome, Joy - thanks!

Thank you for sharing! I appreciate you taking the time to provide this information. It's always helpful to have different perspectives and resources to refer to. I will definitely check it out and see what I can learn from it. Thanks again!

Related to Dylab for August Hosts W/Sept Specials

What is Dylab for August Hosts W/Sept Specials?

Dylab for August Hosts W/Sept Specials is a special promotion for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party in the month of August. It offers exclusive discounts and deals for the month of September.

How can I qualify for Dylab for August Hosts W/Sept Specials?

To qualify for Dylab for August Hosts W/Sept Specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party in the month of August with at least $200 in guest sales and 2 bookings for future parties.

What are the benefits of hosting a party in August with Dylab for August Hosts W/Sept Specials?

Hosting a party in August with Dylab for August Hosts W/Sept Specials offers several benefits, including exclusive discounts on select products, free shipping, and a special gift for the host.

What are the September specials for Dylab for August Hosts W/Sept Specials?

The September specials for Dylab for August Hosts W/Sept Specials vary each year, but typically include discounts on popular products and new releases. These specials are only available to hosts who qualify for the promotion.

How can I take advantage of Dylab for August Hosts W/Sept Specials?

To take advantage of Dylab for August Hosts W/Sept Specials, simply host a Pampered Chef party in August and meet the qualifications. Your consultant will provide more information on how to redeem the specials and discounts for September.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam