• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dressing Room Bookings: Host Recipes & Party Reservations on the Go!

In summary, the woman went to Ross department store, on the phone, and was talking to a host. She hung up and booked two parties in the dressing room to other customers.
ChefCKHall
Went to Ross, in the dressing room, on the phone talking recipes with a host, hung up and booked two parties in the dressing room to two ladies who overheard my conversation!!

Oh that just takes the cake! Good for you, but dag-gum! ;) Hilarious

that is just too cool !

Love it! :D

I hope you covered up your skivvies before booking the shows so they didn't think they were getting THAT kind of show :)

can you share with us the word choices you used? i'd love to pass on some specific info to my team if you wouldn't mind. :D

Only you CK! :)

AWESOME! :sing:

kristina16marie said:
can you share with us the word choices you used? i'd love to pass on some specific info to my team if you wouldn't mind. :D
After I hung up, one gal said, "Oh that sounds good!" Said from my stall...I can make that for you too!. Another gal cried out from the other side, me too! I shared my 30 second commercial from the stall (as I was undressed) and met the one gal outside the stall after I got dressed. Then the other one came up and got my card.

Do you have your 30 second commercial down?? Get it done, BE PREPARED!

Great news! You never know where you can get bookings so always be prepared! I was at my granny's 94th birthday party today and booked a show with a lady there. I took my food in the new insulated basket and she commented on how cute it was and the conversation took off from there :D

Would you mind sharing your particular 30-second commercial? I like to hear different ones as mine is always evolving.

NooraK said:
Would you mind sharing your particular 30-second commercial? I like to hear different ones as mine is always evolving.

Please do! and what recipes were you discussing???

and what were you trying on? did you like it? ;) KIDDING!

esavvymom said:
and what were you trying on? did you like it? ;) KIDDING!

She was probably trying on a cute outfit to wear at Conference this year when she's speaking and walking! :)

ChefCKHall said:
Went to Ross, in the dressing room, on the phone talking recipes with a host, hung up and booked two parties in the dressing room to two ladies who overheard my conversation!!

I wanted to try that but they threw me out of the dressing room and sent me to the mens' department.

What is a "Dressing Room Booking"?

A "Dressing Room Booking" is a service offered by Pampered Chef where a consultant brings a selection of our products to your home for you and your friends to try out and purchase. It's a fun and convenient way to shop for our high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets.

How do I book a "Dressing Room Booking"?

To book a "Dressing Room Booking", simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or find one near you on our website. They will help you schedule a date and time for the booking and answer any questions you may have about the process.

How many people can attend a "Dressing Room Booking"?

There is no set limit on the number of attendees for a "Dressing Room Booking". It can be as small or large as you'd like, as long as there is enough space for everyone to comfortably try out our products.

Can I earn rewards or discounts from hosting a "Dressing Room Booking"?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at your "Dressing Room Booking". Your consultant will provide more details on the rewards program and how you can benefit from hosting a booking.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Dressing Room Booking"?

In addition to earning free and discounted products, hosting a "Dressing Room Booking" is a great way to spend time with friends while shopping for kitchen tools and gadgets. It's also a convenient way to see and try out our products before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristine2011
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies