• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dream Escapes Incentive & Disney: 2008-2009 Questions Answered

In summary, the conversation is about whether the 2008-2009 TPC year counts towards the dream escapes incentive or for Disney. The response is that the TPC year and the travel incentives are separate programs with different earning periods. Sales and recruits from June 1, 2008 to December 31, 2008 count for both 2008-2009 TPC and the Dream Escapes program. Sales and recruits from January 1, 2009 to March 31, 2009 count for both 2008-2009 TPC and Disney. However, if one earns TPC ending March 31, 2009 and Disney ending December 31, 2009, they will receive extra money
christyh
Does the 2008-2009 TPC year count towards the dream escapes incentive or for disney?

Re: TpcPoints for Disney started 01/01/2009

Re: TpcIf you look at the Disney flyer it says TPC 2008-2009, so yes.

Re: TpcTrip points are from January 1st - December 31st in any given year. TPC (well used to be!) is from June 1 - May 31st.

Re: TpcTPC and the travel incentives are separate programs, with their own earning periods. Sales/qualified recruits from June 1, 2008-Dec. 31, 2008 count for both 2008-2009 TPC and the Dream Escapes program. Sales/recruits from Jan. 1, 2009 to March 31, 2009 count for both 2008-09 TPC and Disney.

Re: Tpcstill new to this......so maybe what i should have asked is to earn tpc and get disney dollars for the disney trip do i only have till march 31st to do so. I just wasn't sure how the time period worked for tpc with the incentive trips

Re: TpcYes. You only have until March 31 for TPC to count for the Disney Dollars. I was bummed. I know I can do TPC this year, but it won't count for Disney Dollars.

Re: Tpcthank you well i guess i will just have to work hard for it. but honsetly i will be very satisfied just to earn disney.

Re: Tpc
christyh said:
still new to this......so maybe what i should have asked is to earn tpc and get disney dollars for the disney trip do i only have till march 31st to do so. I just wasn't sure how the time period worked for tpc with the incentive trips

Okay, that makes more sense! And yes, you have until March 31st to earn the current TPC categories. They are also reduced if you haven't seen that in the special CN.

Re: Tpcit would be nice to earn tpc but it would be a long shot. I'll just keep working on bookings and recruiting. I have 10 shows for january and want to keep atleast that many every month

Re: TpcIf you earn TPC ending March 31 2009 and also earn disney Dec 31 2009 you will get the extra $$$ for the trip Disney $$$

Related to Dream Escapes Incentive & Disney: 2008-2009 Questions Answered

1. What is the Dream Escapes Incentive & Disney trip for 2008-2009?

The Dream Escapes Incentive & Disney trip is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef for top-performing consultants. It includes a trip to Disney World in Orlando, Florida and various other activities and experiences.

2. How can I qualify for the Dream Escapes Incentive & Disney trip?

To qualify for the trip, consultants must meet certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company during the designated time period. These goals may vary from year to year.

3. Can I bring a guest on the Dream Escapes Incentive & Disney trip?

Yes, consultants who qualify for the trip are allowed to bring one guest with them. However, the guest must cover their own travel expenses.

4. Are there any additional costs associated with the Dream Escapes Incentive & Disney trip?

While the majority of the trip is covered by Pampered Chef, consultants are responsible for their own transportation to and from the airport, any additional activities or excursions they choose to participate in, and any personal expenses.

5. When and where does the Dream Escapes Incentive & Disney trip take place?

The trip typically takes place in the early months of the following year, with specific dates announced closer to the time. The location is usually at Disney World in Orlando, Florida, but this may also vary from year to year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mscharf
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris