• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Boiler Wanted: Have One to Sell?

In summary, the dimensions of the double boiler are 8 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height. It is compatible with all types of stovetops and comes with two pieces - the bottom pot and the top insert. The double boiler is made of durable and rust-resistant stainless steel. It is dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recommended for longer lifespan.
mrssyvo
I have a customer that is looking for a double boiler, which I beleive was retired last season. Does anyone have one they could sell?

We had a DB??????????????????????????????!Did we? My mom wanted one in the worst way. I didn't think we had one?!! I would love one too if is they are out there for the taking. :confused:

Found 'em on LMADthey are going for about $15 - $20. Let me know if I can help get you one.:)

what is lMAD? I'd like to have help getting my friend 3 double boilers

I have one that I would sell. Still in the original box and willing to sell it. I don't need 2 of them.

I also have one original in the box I am willing to sell. Please email me at [email protected]. I don't get a chance to check this site very often.

1. Can you provide the dimensions of the double boiler?

The dimensions of the double boiler are 8 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height.

2. Is the double boiler compatible with all stovetops?

Yes, the double boiler is compatible with all types of stovetops including gas, electric, and induction.

3. How many pieces does the double boiler come with?

The double boiler includes two pieces - the bottom pot and the top insert.

4. What is the material of the double boiler?

The double boiler is made of stainless steel, which is durable and resistant to rust and corrosion.

5. Is the double boiler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the double boiler is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, handwashing is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brandi
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ardipc
  • Heather8345