• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dots Stemware Is Not Dishwasher Safe

In summary, the dishwasher safe slip was a mistake, and people are bummed because they bought stemware that wasn't dishwasher safe.
Yakmama
Just wanted to give you a heads up. Newswire updated saying the "dishwasher safe" slip was a mistake. DO NOT put it in the dishwasher.

WOW - it sure sucks to be the person who made THAT mistake!

pamperedlinda said:
WOW - it sure sucks to be the person who made THAT mistake!
It also stinks to be the person who put them in the dishwasher after reading that slip of paper.

wonder if that person "used" to work for Merrill when a calendar was being proofed

Teresa Lynn said:
wonder if that person "used" to work for Merrill when a calendar was being proofed

HAHA

I was kinda wondering when it was first posted that they WERE D/W safe :(

Teresa Lynn said:

:yuck::yuck::p:rolleyes::eek:

ROTFLMAO!!! I think that is the best I've read all day today!!!!

I just received mine replacement's today. They were sitting on the front porch when I got home. Good thing I read my newswire before I washed them. :)

I still haven't received mine yet!! I can't imagine that after being "fired" that the dots wouldn't stay on. I paint on glass too, and they should be able to fix this properly.

I am bummed !!! Thank goodness I didn't put mine in the dishwasher! Well, they are still adorable!

They're here! They're here! Honestly, I'd forgotten how adorable they are.I just checked, and mine says not dishwasher safe.

raebates said:
They're here! They're here! Honestly, I'd forgotten how adorable they are.

I just checked, and mine says not dishwasher safe.

On the green packing slip it says they are and even tells you to bring the old ones to shows as demo piece - then the PC wire says it was an error - they aren't dishwasher safe -

But aren't they just the cutest??

I thought this was kind of established though when they were redone, that they come off in the dishwasher? I'd just tell everyone who orders them not to do it.
Why would you put your stemware in the DW anyway? I always handwash mine...

chefsteph07 said:
Why would you put your stemware in the DW anyway? I always handwash mine...

That's what I was always told - that stemware shouldn't go in the dishwasher anyway because it will be etched by the detergent and water.

I am so happy now that I did not tell anyone about the stemware mistake about washing. I would hate to sell them on the idea of they were dishwasher safe and have to tell them sorry. Some people only buy things that they can put in the dishwasher.

I hope when our customers get them it doesn't say dishwasher safe.

PamperedDor said:
On the green packing slip it says they are and even tells you to bring the old ones to shows as demo piece - then the PC wire says it was an error - they aren't dishwasher safe -

But aren't they just the cutest??

Ahh, I see. Mine didn't have a green packing slip. All I had was the Use & Care and a regular packing slip.

I hate handwashing anything...I tried getting two dishwashers when we remodeled several years ago...

I am bummed. I just sold 3 sets of the stemware to my cousin to go with her dots dishes!! I haven't submitted it yet, so who knows if she'll get them or not:(

They wash up pretty easy. I washed one in order to use it. They're very comfortable.

Related to Dots Stemware Is Not Dishwasher Safe

1. Can I put my Dots Stemware in the dishwasher?

No, unfortunately Dots Stemware is not dishwasher safe. The delicate design and material used in the stemware can be damaged by the high heat and harsh detergents in the dishwasher.

2. Why is it not dishwasher safe?

The design of Dots Stemware includes intricate and delicate dots on the glass, which can easily chip or break in the dishwasher. Additionally, the high heat and harsh detergents used in the dishwasher can cause the glass to become cloudy or lose its shine.

3. Can I hand wash my Dots Stemware?

Yes, hand washing is the recommended method for cleaning Dots Stemware. This will help preserve the delicate design and keep the glass looking its best for years to come.

4. What is the best way to clean my Dots Stemware?

To clean Dots Stemware, we recommend using a mild dish soap and warm water. Gently hand wash each piece and dry with a soft cloth or allow them to air dry. Avoid using abrasive sponges or brushes that can scratch or damage the glass.

5. Can I use Dots Stemware for hot beverages?

No, Dots Stemware is not recommended for use with hot beverages. The delicate glass and design can be damaged by the high temperatures and may break or crack. We recommend using Dots Stemware for cold beverages only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tad
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PamperedDor
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • ckarasevic