• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my dorm room cooking experience easier and more efficient?!

Great ideas! I will have to find some things to come up with the can strainer. I also will have to put these ideas on the back side and even add some info about fundraisers. Thanks everyone for you ideas and suggestions!
whiteyteresa
I took a flyer off of here and changed it just a bit

What do you think ? ? ?

Did I leave any important products out ? ? ?

I plan to fold it according style

UPDATE:

I changed out the cheese knife and put in the bowl.

I changed the knife case to say 5 year guarantee

:chef:

Attachments

• Tri-Fold - Dorm Room Survival 001 Sept 09.doc
    33 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
What about the "Collapsible Serving Bowls"? Take up less space, when collapsed, they create a well for chips and dip. 3 year warranty- gets you thru most of the college years!

That sounds good but it won't fit in most refrigerators in doom rooms - it's too high to fit on most shelves.

But a good idea

being a recent college dorm living gal, i know that if you have a bowl of chips or anything for that matter no one stacks them on the shelves, they are usually left laying on a bed, futon, desk and the floor, and let me just say a bowl with a lid is much safer than an open bag of anyting!!!! plus like you said when not in use they fold up and do fit on that shelf that may just get used!

whiteyteresa said:
I took a flyer off of here and changed it just a bit

What do you think ? ? ?

Did I leave any important products out ? ? ?

I plan to fold it according style

Looks great, just 1 thing, the knives with the cases are no longer lifetime they are 5 years....

Maybe add the item #'s so they don't have to go on a scavenger hunt through the catalog for them?Mix 'n chop! Make taco meat in the microwave with the micro cooker.Do dorm rooms let you have a hot plate for the saute pan or toaster ovens for the bar pan? Military dorms won't for the fire hazard. It's been a LONG time since I was in college. Not sure what the rules are now.Tool Turn about description has an extra comma in there before the word "too".I learned earlier this year (from a college student) that the nylon pan scrappers work GREAT at getting double sided sticky tabs off the wall (from posters).The mini-bakers will fit great in the microwave.Pizza Cutter (because we all know that dorm kids order out and the pizzas are not always cut all the way through!)i-slice - for cutting open the wrappers on new CD's/DVD's, coupons, envelopes, etc.Can strainer

Thanks Ginger

Any other thing that I need to change ? ? ?

Looks GREAT!! Thanks!

Sheila said:
Maybe add the item #'s so they don't have to go on a scavenger hunt through the catalog for them?

Mix 'n chop! Make taco meat in the microwave with the micro cooker.

Do dorm rooms let you have a hot plate for the saute pan or toaster ovens for the bar pan? Military dorms won't for the fire hazard. It's been a LONG time since I was in college. Not sure what the rules are now.

Tool Turn about description has an extra comma in there before the word "too".

I learned earlier this year (from a college student) that the nylon pan scrappers work GREAT at getting double sided sticky tabs off the wall (from posters).

The mini-bakers will fit great in the microwave.

Pizza Cutter (because we all know that dorm kids order out and the pizzas are not always cut all the way through!)

i-slice - for cutting open the wrappers on new CD's/DVD's, coupons, envelopes, etc.

Can strainer

I like these ideas - I will have to find some things to come up with the can strainer.

I will also have to put these ideas on the back side and even add some info about fundraisers.

Thanks everyone for you ideas and suggestions

1. What is included in the Dorm Room Survival Booklet?

The Dorm Room Survival Booklet includes recipes, cooking tips, and product recommendations specifically tailored for college dorm room living.

2. Can the recipes in the booklet be made with limited kitchen equipment?

Yes, the recipes in the Dorm Room Survival Booklet are designed to be made with minimal kitchen equipment, such as a microwave, toaster oven, or single hot plate.

3. Are the recipes in the booklet budget-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in the Dorm Room Survival Booklet are budget-friendly and take into consideration the limited funds of college students.

4. Is the booklet suitable for vegetarians or those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, the Dorm Room Survival Booklet includes vegetarian and vegan options, as well as options for those with dietary restrictions such as gluten-free or dairy-free.

5. Can I purchase the booklet if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, the Dorm Room Survival Booklet is available for purchase by anyone, regardless of whether or not they are a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kelleyf3
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies