• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Tell Any of My Green Friends

In summary, St. Patrick's Day is a holiday celebrated by people from different countries who all have a unique way to celebrate. Jill made shamrock cookies to celebrate St. Patty's Day. Kishka is a type of sausage that Yusef found and hung on the butcher's rack. Someone stole the kishka. Fat and round and firmly packed, the kishka was hanging on the rack when Yusef turned his back. Yusef found the kishka, brought it back to the butcher's shop, and hung it back up.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
sham2.gif

. . . ST. PATRICK'S DAY

(Actually, I'm Orange but don't tell any of my green friends, okay?)

Happy St. Patty's Day right back at ya KG!!

How many times are you going to change your Avatar tonight (this morning)? This is the 4th one I've seen since I've been on here and that's only been about 1 1/2 hrs.:)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Ah, let the day full of blarney begin! :D

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

Last edited:
That reminds me. I've gotta find something green to wear to work this morning or my customers are going to bug me all day.

I look awful in green :(

Ughh, I had to dig out one of hubby's shirts so I could have green on, lol.

Oh yeah, and KG, I almost missed ya, didn't recognize you in another couple of threads I was reading, then I noticed the 'blarney' and looked over and saw your name, lol.

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy St. Patties Day! Now go drink some GREEN BEER! :)

LOVE YOU GUYS. My last name is MCCARTHY. YOU DON"T GET NO MORE IRISH THAN THAT!!

Jill:

I made shamrock cookies with green food dye in honor of you using my Cookie Press.

AWWWW!!! Very cool!

Jill has a new picture! ;)

Jilleysue said:
LOVE YOU GUYS. My last name is MCCARTHY. YOU DON"T GET NO MORE IRISH THAN THAT!!

Actually, I can! My maiden name is O'Dochertaig. :D And, KG, I'm orange, too.!

And a brief vent...if you want to use the short form, it's St Paddy's Day not St Patty's day. In gaelic, Patrick is spelled Padraig. So the short form is ds not ts. Sorry, but this is high on the list of my pet peeves! LOL!

I always wondered who St. Patricia was.(Catholics, it's a joke, okay? I don't need a lecture about St. Patty of Constantinople, okay?)

Well, I'm hijacking this thread since St. Patrick's Day is over.

Happy St. Joseph's Day!

Same thing, different country.

So have a beer and a Polish sausage today to celebrate the patron saint of Poland.

chefann said:
Well, I'm hijacking this thread since St. Patrick's Day is over.

Happy St. Joseph's Day!

Same thing, different country.

So have a beer and a Polish sausage today to celebrate the patron saint of Poland.
Kishka and kielbasa at St. Jasophat's Basillca, ain'a?

http://www.thebasilica.org/Gallery/exterior/exterior2.jpg

Someone stole the kishka
Someone stole the kishka
Who stole the kishka,
from the butcher's shop?
Who stole the kishka?
Who stole the kishka?
Who stole the kishka?
Someone call the cops!

Fat and round and firmly packed
It was hanging on the rack
Someone stole the kishka
When I turned my back
Who stole the kishka?
Who stole the kishka?
Who stole the kishka?
Someone bring it back!

Someone stole the kishka
Someone stole the kishka
Who stole the kishka,
from the butcher shop?
Who stole the kishka?
Who stole the kishka?
Who stole the kishka?
Someone call the cops!

Yusef found the kishka
Yusef found the kishka
Yusef found the kishka
And he hung it on the rack.
He found the kishka
He found the kishka
He found the kishka
Yusef brought it back
Heeeeeyyyyyyyy
Hey!
huh-huh-huh-huh

ummm...... can't say I ever heard that one.

Here's a tasty recipe I made up that you can have instead of Polish Sausage. I call it "Polock Burgers."

1 pound lean ground beef
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 tablespoon Penzey's Polish Sausage Seasoning (there's a new name for it - Krakow Days, I think)
4 onion rolls
1 medium onion, sliced
horseradish

Combine beef, chopped onion and seasoning mix. Mix until well combined. Form into 4 hamburger patties. Cook in Grill Pan to desired doneness.
Meanwhile, sweat onion slices in Small Saute Pan over medium-low heat until carmelized and golden brown.
Split onion rolls. Top each roll with a dollop of horseradish, some onions and a hamburger patty.
Serve with pan-fried potato pierogi and sour cream.

It was recorded by a guy who called himself The Czarnina Kid. (I think he was a disk jerkey around here.)

Related to Don't Tell Any of My Green Friends

1. What is "Don't Tell Any of My Green Friends"?

"Don't Tell Any of My Green Friends" is a line of environmentally-friendly kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed with sustainable materials and practices in mind to help reduce waste and promote a greener lifestyle.

2. What types of products are included in the "Don't Tell Any of My Green Friends" line?

The "Don't Tell Any of My Green Friends" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as cookware and storage containers. These products are all made with sustainable materials such as bamboo, silicone, and recycled plastic.

3. Are the products in the "Don't Tell Any of My Green Friends" line high quality?

Yes, all of the products in the "Don't Tell Any of My Green Friends" line are made with the same high-quality standards as all of our other Pampered Chef products. We strive to create durable and long-lasting products that also benefit the environment.

4. How can I be sure that the "Don't Tell Any of My Green Friends" products are truly eco-friendly?

Pampered Chef is committed to sustainability and transparency. We carefully select materials and suppliers for our "Don't Tell Any of My Green Friends" line and ensure that they meet our strict eco-friendly standards. Additionally, all of our products are labeled with their eco-friendly features for easy identification.

5. Can I recycle the "Don't Tell Any of My Green Friends" products?

Yes, all of the products in the "Don't Tell Any of My Green Friends" line are designed to be recycled. They are made with materials that are accepted by most recycling programs. We also offer information on our website about how to properly recycle each product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613