• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

You Never Know What the Day Holds...

In summary, the woman found out she was pregnant and is scared, excited, and shocked. Her husband is also scared and surprised. They are not planning on having a baby for a few years, but apparently God wanted this to happen. They are going to tell their family and friends and hope for the best.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
We are pregnant... oh boy!! Today, I went to have my yearly & get a prescription for another year of birth control and.... I found out I'm pregnant instead. I'm excited, scared, & shocked. Poor DH!! We aren't planning on this for a few years, but apparently that's not what God wanted. Anyways, we haven't told family yet, just a few friends of mine & since I'm dying to tell someone, I'm telling my cheffer friends. For those that are facebook friends of mine, please don't congratulation me on there,

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations!!I'm sorry I don't know you too well yet... Is this your first? How long have you been married?

Congrats! My last baby was a surprise baby- BEST surprise ever!!!

Congrats! That's wonderful news! A baby is definitely a God-given gift...

Congrats! You're in for a great adventure!

This is baby #1. We are both 23 & have been married for 1 year in October, but had a "real" wedding Aug 7 this year. We went to the JP the first time. Lol. We've been together for 7 years now & we weren't planning on our day turning out like this to say the least, but it's a happy day. Now we just have to tell our family.

Congratulations!

FOR EXCITING!!! I hope someday SOON I will have a day like that. I thought that I was earlier this week, but took a test and found out it was negative. However, I am 2-3 weeks late (no stress that I am aware of), and I am having to go to the bathroom ALL THE TIME! Any ideas for me?

jlautt, go to the hospital & get a blood test/pregnancy test. Those are accurate.

Congratulations!

Congratulations and good wishes coming your way. I know it is hard when things happen off schedule, but it sounds like you are happy, just caught of guard.
Having read your posts for a little while, like Amy I don't know you that well, but I know you always seem so positive and upbeat. I am sure you will make a great Mom and you do have 9 months to "get your ducks in a row" and readjust your plans.
All the best!

Thanks all! We are so excited & so are our families!:D

Congratulations!! I feel sure that your families will be just as happy about it as you are!

Congratulations! What an exciting surprise!

WOW! That is SOME surprise! Congratulations! Don't worry, somehow you will figure it all out.

:sing:Congratulations on your wonderful news! As a mother of 6, I can tell you each one is a blessing. What a wonderful ride you are about to embark on!!

Very exciting! Congrats!

What is "You Never Know What the Day Holds..." about?

"You Never Know What the Day Holds..." is a cookbook filled with 50 delicious and easy-to-make recipes using Pampered Chef products. It also includes tips and tricks for using our kitchen tools and making mealtime more enjoyable.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use this cookbook?

No, anyone can purchase and use "You Never Know What the Day Holds...". It is designed for home cooks of all levels and contains recipes that can be made with basic kitchen tools.

Are the recipes in "You Never Know What the Day Holds..." healthy?

Yes, this cookbook features a variety of recipes including vegetarian, gluten-free, and low-calorie options. Each recipe also includes nutritional information for those who are watching their intake.

Can I purchase the Pampered Chef products used in the cookbook?

Yes, all of the Pampered Chef products used in the recipes can be purchased through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We also offer kitchen tool sets specifically designed to make cooking the recipes in the cookbook even easier.

What if I don't have a certain Pampered Chef product listed in a recipe?

While we recommend using our products for the best results, you can still make the recipes in "You Never Know What the Day Holds..." without them. We offer alternative cooking methods and tool recommendations for each recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ughubug
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies