• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What PC Products Best Enhance Wedding Cake Decoration?

In summary, for the upcoming show on Saturday with a lady who decorates wedding cakes, the recommended products are the new decorator bottle sets, Easy Accent Decorator, large and small spreaders, Cake Decorating Kit, as well as other items like parchment paper, measuring spoons and cups, measure-all, batter bowls, mixing bowls, cooling racks, and vanilla extract. The lift and serve may also be useful for moving cakes between surfaces.
cookinmama
Gold Member
I am doing a show on Saturday for a lady who has hosted a PC or been to a PC show. She decorates wedding cakes for her side job? Might be a good recruit.

She wants to for sure see the new decorator bottle sets. But I was wondering what other PC products I could take that I could show her to help her out in decorating her wedding cakes. I thought about the Easy Accent Decorator (the writing tip) and the large and small spreader. Any input would be great. Thanks!

The lift and serve may help her move her cakes (one layer at a time of course!!) from one surface to another.Other items she may be interested are: parchment paper, measuring spoons and cups, measure-all, batter bowls, mixing bowls, cooling racks

Personally, I decorate cakes for fun and hate the new decorator bottles they are not big enough for me to mess with. (same for the EAD for me plus the tips aren't versatile enough for me) I like the wilton tips, and disposable bags.
the bottles are great for maybe small kids and cupcakes.
If she does many I think she would be discouraged they are too time consuming.
The checkerboard cake pan, all scrapers they don't stain with the icing colors, the Scrapers, the spreaders, the scoops for filling the decorating bags, easy read measuring cups, timer, vanill, coooling racks
Teresa

Thanks for the input. I will make sure I take the vanilla. I never thought about that.

Hi there! It sounds like you have a great opportunity to introduce some of our amazing products to this lady who decorates wedding cakes. In addition to the new decorator bottle sets, I would definitely recommend bringing the Easy Accent Decorator and the large and small spreaders. These tools will make decorating cakes even easier and more precise. You may also want to consider bringing our Cake Decorating Kit, which includes a variety of tips and tools to create beautiful designs. I'm sure she will be impressed by the quality and versatility of our products. Good luck with your show!

What is a Pampered Chef show?

A Pampered Chef show is a cooking demonstration and sales event where a consultant showcases our high-quality kitchen products and shares recipes and cooking tips with guests.

How do I host a Pampered Chef show for the first time?

To host a show, simply invite friends and family to your home or a virtual event and provide light refreshments. Our consultant will take care of the rest, including bringing all the necessary products and materials.

What are the benefits of hosting a show?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. You also get the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and spend quality time with loved ones.

Do I have to purchase products as a first-time host?

No, as a first-time host, you are not required to purchase any products. However, if you choose to buy items, you will receive a discount based on the total sales from your show.

What should I expect at a Pampered Chef show for first-timers?

At a show, you can expect to have fun while learning about our products and trying delicious recipes. Our consultant will guide you through the cooking demonstration and answer any questions you may have about our products or hosting a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • MarciMac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies