• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dog Ads??

acherry

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2005
I know this is funny, but having an opportunity to place an ad in a catalog for an upcoming local dog show...Before I create something...anyone have a flyer for something similiar or for a pet fundraiser??
Thanks!
Cheers,
Angela

amya

Mar 10, 2005
Look under files. I was looking for something this morning and saw a few dog themed things. Start with the last page of the files and work your way back through the pages.

acherry

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2005
Thks for hte help...I only saw the pooch recipe...nothing else...guess I'm missing it...well..I'll try to make something myself and post it...if someone ever made anything, please let me know!
Cheers,
Angela

queenjean

Feb 13, 2005
Dog treat making show

My hospitality director did a dog treat making show. She passed out recipes and explained how to make the treats. I am not sure if she actually made some as a demo or not. Then she made a dessert (for the humans).

The guests loved it!

You can find millions of dog treat recipes online, just do a search.

speedychef

Veteran Member
Aug 24, 2005
I love making treats for my dog! I mix the dough in the Classic Batter Bowl, after measuring ingredients with my awesome PC measuring tools. Then I roll them out with the Baker's Roller and cut them into the cutest little shapes with my creative cutters! They bake up awesomely on the stoneware!

Make sure to put in a blurb about fundraisers. Maybe your local Humane Society would be interested, or one of the dog owners could fund all the events they attend with a PC fundraiser!

I'll attach my recipes from the Three Dog Bakery book here...

Attachments

• Dog treats from Three Dog Bakery.wps.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 390