• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does This Ring a Bell With Anyone?

In summary, "Does This Ring a Bell With Anyone?" is a popular game from Pampered Chef that tests players' knowledge of everyday kitchen items. To play, each player is given a list of kitchen items and a bell and the goal is to correctly identify the items and ring the bell first. It is suitable for all ages and can be played alone or with multiple players. The game is available for purchase online or at select retail locations.
TheChaoticCook
I had a potential customer as me if PC still has the "cookbook with recipe cards". I"m too new to remember if we did have it. Does anyone know?

I have a Pies and Tart Recipe Cards, new in package...if that is what she means.....

There used to be a small 3-ring binder thing that had spots/plastic pages for the prepackaged recipe card collections and also included blank cards to be written on. Maybe that's what she means. If so, those are long gone.:(

ahh thank you Becky! I'm sure that's what she's looking for. Too bad it's gone :(

Yes, Becky is describing right...they were out around the same time the Season's Best box was around. Long gone...don't know if they've ever been on the outlet...maybe we'll see them someday?!?! ...who knows if any are left.I think they were discontinued about 5 years ago...

Related to Does This Ring a Bell With Anyone?

1. What is "Does This Ring a Bell With Anyone?"

"Does This Ring a Bell With Anyone?" is a popular game from Pampered Chef that tests players' knowledge of everyday kitchen items. It is a fun and interactive way to learn about the various tools and gadgets used in the kitchen.

2. How do you play "Does This Ring a Bell With Anyone?"

To play "Does This Ring a Bell With Anyone?", each player is given a list of kitchen items and a bell. One player reads out the name of an item and the other players race to ring the bell if they have that item in their kitchen. The player with the most correct answers wins.

3. Is "Does This Ring a Bell With Anyone?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Does This Ring a Bell With Anyone?" is suitable for all ages. It is a family-friendly game that can be enjoyed by both kids and adults. It is a great way to get everyone involved in the kitchen and learn about different kitchen tools.

4. Can I play "Does This Ring a Bell With Anyone?" alone?

While "Does This Ring a Bell With Anyone?" is designed to be played with multiple players, you can also play it alone. Simply set a timer and see how many items you can correctly identify within a certain time limit.

5. Can I purchase "Does This Ring a Bell With Anyone?" online?

Yes, "Does This Ring a Bell With Anyone?" is available for purchase online on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select retail locations. It is a great addition to any game night or kitchen gadget enthusiast's collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • PChefPEI
  • Products and Tips
Replies