• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Double Boiler Fit the Executive Cookware?

In summary, the consultant is trying to add a customer's request for executive cookware to her show order from a friend's August show before it is discontinued. The consultant will update by Tuesday morning and suggests reaching out to a director for assistance in getting a call back from PC headquarters.
britishchef
I have a show customer who wants it, if it fits the executive (which she is planning to buy half price at her show in Sept.)

I need to know by Tuesday morning so I can add it to her show order from her friend's August show since it is discontinued. I don't think I'll be able to find out from PC headquarters before then.

BTW what is the trick to getting headquarters to call you back? My Director said I should be able to just press a button and they'd call me back, but I'm not getting that option when I've called them.

YES! The double boiler fits the larger saucepan in the big set :)

Usually if there's a long wait time with CS, there will be a message that says "instead of waiting on the phone, you can receive a call-back" Then they'll ask you to type in you number, etc...

lacychef said:
Usually if there's a long wait time with CS, there will be a message that says "instead of waiting on the phone, you can receive a call-back" Then they'll ask you to type in you number, etc...
Right and if the wait isn't long they just put you on hold.

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with your customer's request. Our executive cookware is a popular item and I can understand why your customer would want to take advantage of the half price offer at her show in September. I will do my best to find out if it is still available and if we can add it to her show order from her friend's August show. I will get back to you by Tuesday morning with an update.

As for getting a call back from PC headquarters, the best way to ensure a prompt response is to submit a request through the consultant website or reach out to your director for assistance. They may have a direct contact at headquarters that they can connect you with. I hope this helps and I look forward to helping you with your customer's order!

Related to Does the Double Boiler Fit the Executive Cookware?

1. Can I use the Double Boiler with the Executive Cookware set?

Yes, the Double Boiler is specifically designed to fit and work with the Executive Cookware set.

2. Is the Double Boiler compatible with other cookware brands?

No, the Double Boiler is designed to fit only with the Executive Cookware set and may not be compatible with other cookware brands.

3. What is the capacity of the Double Boiler?

The Double Boiler has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it perfect for melting chocolate, making sauces, and more.

4. Is the Double Boiler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Double Boiler is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

5. What is the material of the Double Boiler?

The Double Boiler is made of high-quality stainless steel, providing even heat distribution and durability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmelody
  • JennyJennJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • jenniferknapp