• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Setting Up at a Craft Show Count Towards Qualification as a New Consultant?

In summary, to become a qualified Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old, reside in the United States, its territories, or Canada, submit a completed consultant agreement, and pay the enrollment fee. The Independent Consultant Agreement outlines the terms of your relationship with Pampered Chef. The enrollment fee of $109 USD or $139 CAD covers the cost of your consultant kit and provides access to training materials and support. Personal sales refer to the total sales made by you as a consultant and do not include sales made by team members or host benefits. If you are unable to reach $1,250 in personal sales within the first 30 days, you can still become a qualified consultant by purchasing a kit and have the opportunity
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
I am a new consultant still in the process of getting qualified. Wondering if setting up at a craft show counts toward the 4 shows that I need?
Thanks in advance for any responses.

if you submit $150 or more in sales it will count as a party.

youre better off starting off full strength with 4-6 solid cooking shows! It will help your business get off the ground!

HTH!

I agree with Vanessa: it counts as a show with high enough sales, but it's better to have cooking shows to get started.

However, if the opportunity to do a craft show comes up, I would not turn it down. It would help to have an experienced consultant to do this with, as it is an expensive adventure !:eek:

I'd say go for it, if it gets you enough to qualify then good for you and it also gets your name out there!

Hi there! Congratulations on becoming a new consultant! Setting up at a craft show can definitely count towards your 4 shows that you need to qualify. It's a great opportunity to showcase your products and reach potential customers. Just make sure to track and report your sales from the craft show to your team leader so that it can be counted towards your qualification. Best of luck with your business!

Related to Does Setting Up at a Craft Show Count Towards Qualification as a New Consultant?

What Counts to Be Qualified?

To be qualified as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must meet a few requirements:

1. Be at least 18 years old
  2. Reside in the United States, its territories, or Canada
  3. Submit a completed consultant agreement and pay the enrollment fee
  4. Agree to the Independent Consultant Agreement
  5. Purchase a kit or reach $1,250 in personal sales within the first 30 days

What is the Independent Consultant Agreement?

The Independent Consultant Agreement lays out the terms of your relationship with Pampered Chef as an independent consultant. It covers topics such as compensation, policies and procedures, and the use of Pampered Chef's trademarks and intellectual property.

What is the enrollment fee and what does it cover?

The enrollment fee is $109 USD or $139 CAD and covers the cost of your consultant kit, which includes business supplies and product samples. It also includes access to your personal website, training materials, and support from the Pampered Chef home office.

What are personal sales?

Personal sales refer to the total sales made by you as a consultant to customers. This includes sales made through your personal website, at parties or events, and through individual orders. Personal sales do not include sales made by your team members or host benefits.

What if I don't reach the sales requirement in my first 30 days?

If you are unable to reach $1,250 in personal sales within your first 30 days, you can still become a qualified consultant by purchasing a kit. You will have the opportunity to earn back the cost of the kit through product credits as you continue to build your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefMJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cpaylor