• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Potatoes Work? Find Out Now!

In summary, you can use any type of potato, including russet, red, sweet, and purple, with Pampered Chef products. You do not need to peel the potatoes as our tools are designed to make cooking easier. To ensure even cooking, cut the potatoes into evenly sized pieces or use our potato slicer or mandoline. You can also make mashed potatoes with our potato masher or ricer. All Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but be sure to follow care instructions for longevity.
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Hey People.,
Does this work on potatoes?

I guess, but when they cook, they will turn to mush.

just to peel it?

I've used it on potatoes and thought it worked awesome. I like this product!

Oh, I was thinking about the Jullienne Peeler!! (Kinda thought you were a little nutsy there....but it was me! LMAO!!) Sure, you should be able to use the serrated peeler, I think it would work well. Try it and let us know.

1. Can I use any type of potato for cooking with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use any type of potato for cooking with Pampered Chef products. Our products are designed to work with all types of potatoes, including russet, red, sweet, and even purple potatoes.

2. Do I need to peel the potatoes before using Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not need to peel the potatoes before using Pampered Chef products. Our tools are designed to make cooking with potatoes easier, so you can leave the skin on for added nutrients and flavor.

3. How can I ensure my potatoes cook evenly with Pampered Chef products?

To ensure even cooking, make sure to cut your potatoes into evenly sized pieces. You can also use our potato slicer or mandoline to create uniform slices for dishes like scalloped potatoes.

4. Can I make mashed potatoes with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can make mashed potatoes with Pampered Chef products. Our potato masher and potato ricer are perfect for creating smooth and creamy mashed potatoes.

5. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup after cooking with potatoes. Just make sure to follow the specific care instructions for each product to ensure its longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahjmpc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Staci