• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Necessary to Include My Home Address on My Business Cards?

In summary, the conversation revolves around the benefits and practicality of having a website as a consultant. It is suggested to get a website before buying business cards, and some tips are given for purchasing business cards. The conversation also touches on the importance of privacy and safety in regards to sharing personal information on the website or business cards. Overall, the consensus is that having a website is beneficial for generating orders and it is worth the cost.
Kimberlymmj
I was just wondering before I buy the cards

yes, it makes things much easier... as some people can't/don't want to host or go to a show but they can place and individual order... and even get random orders from catalogs that someone has picked up...I would suggest getting a website before buying the cards that way you will have it printed on there....

Just a tip...if you'd like to have cards before you get your website, you can purchase blank ones & print them off on your computer. I got mine from Walmart...I think Avery makes them.

I wished I had waited to get cards until I got my website. I also wish I hadn't hemhawed around & just gone ahead & gotten it at the beginning.

It can take a little while for people to start using your website, but it's so totally worth it once they do.

I love it!~ My first couple shows were catty shows out of state. Totally helped my shows!!!!

Can't live without mine....I get orders every month!

Can I use it even if I just signed up? I am a little confused.

I think you have to qualify first. But I think you can use it for Wedding Registries... Not really sure how it goes

until you qualify, you can not have wedding registries or online orders; you can use it for show invites & having it set up, though.

You can buy your website as soon as you get your Consultant #. Then when you qualify, they give you credit for the free 3-month subscription if you qualify in 90 days! I couldn't do without mine! I get lots of orders on it!I noticed on Merrill you have to put in your home address. I don't like having my home address out there for everyone to know where I live, especially if a catalog gets left someplace I wouldn't like! Someone could show up and take your boxes or try to get in your home under false pretenses... I know that sounds a little paranoid, but I am home during the day with a 2-1/2 yo and a 7 mo old and don't have a "spy hole" in my front door.

pcchefjane said:

I noticed on Merrill you have to put in your home address.
I don't like having my home address out there for everyone to know where I live, especially if a catalog gets left someplace I wouldn't like! Someone could show up and take your boxes or try to get in your home under false pretenses... I know that sounds a little paranoid, but I am home during the day with a 2-1/2 yo and a 7 mo old and don't have a "spy hole" in my front door.

I'm guessing you are talking about the business cards. I have my business cards done by Merrill. You can take that information off. I don't have my street address listed, just the city & state. Also, I don't list my email address, just my website and phone number. My website address will not change (or most probably not my phone number) but I may have to change my email address.

I got all my printed material through Vista Print at less than 1/2 of what Merrill charges. Depending on their specials, I got lettehead, Small & Large postcards w/recipes to pass out at shows (less likely to get lost-like a business card), a T-shirt, a dots pen, magnetic calendars and of course the busness cards and spent under $30.00 for all.
I love my website and it really goes hand in hand with a newsletter also!
Sometimes you need to spend money to make money.;)

I love having the website. I feel it is worth the cost.

pcchefjane said:
You can buy your website as soon as you get your Consultant #. Then when you qualify, they give you credit for the free 3-month subscription if you qualify in 90 days! I couldn't do without mine! I get lots of orders on it!

I noticed on Merrill you have to put in your home address. I don't like having my home address out there for everyone to know where I live, especially if a catalog gets left someplace I wouldn't like! Someone could show up and take your boxes or try to get in your home under false pretenses... I know that sounds a little paranoid, but I am home during the day with a 2-1/2 yo and a 7 mo old and don't have a "spy hole" in my front door.

chefjeanine said:
I'm guessing you are talking about the business cards. I have my business cards done by Merrill. You can take that information off. I don't have my street address listed, just the city & state. Also, I don't list my email address, just my website and phone number. My website address will not change (or most probably not my phone number) but I may have to change my email address.

Yes you can delete your home address, just take that line out. That's what I do.

1. Does everyone who works for Pampered Chef have their own website?

No, not everyone who works for Pampered Chef has their own website. Having a personal website is entirely optional and not a requirement for working with Pampered Chef.

2. Can I create my own website to sell Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you are allowed to create your own website to sell Pampered Chef products. However, you must follow the guidelines and policies set by the company, including using only authorized product images and descriptions.

3. Do I have to use a specific website platform for my Pampered Chef website?

No, you are not required to use a specific website platform for your Pampered Chef website. You can use any platform that allows you to create and sell products, such as Shopify, Squarespace, or WordPress.

4. Are there any fees associated with having a Pampered Chef website?

Yes, there is a small fee for setting up and maintaining a Pampered Chef website. However, this fee is minimal and is used to cover the cost of providing you with the necessary tools and support to run your online business.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef website for personal use only?

No, Pampered Chef websites are intended for business use only. You are not permitted to use your website for personal use or to sell products from other companies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • amgreen66
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies