1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Does everyone have a website ?

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

I was just wondering before I buy the cards

Mar 17, 2009
  2. Ish

Ish Member Gold Member

yes, it makes things much easier... as some people can't/don't want to host or go to a show but they can place and individual order... and even get random orders from catalogs that someone has picked up...

I would suggest getting a website before buying the cards that way you will have it printed on there....

Mar 17, 2009
  3. Mel92504

Mel92504 Member Gold Member

Just a tip...if you'd like to have cards before you get your website, you can purchase blank ones & print them off on your computer. I got mine from Walmart...I think Avery makes them.

Mar 17, 2009
  4. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

I wished I had waited to get cards until I got my website. I also wish I hadn't hemhawed around & just gone ahead & gotten it at the beginning.

Mar 17, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

It can take a little while for people to start using your website, but it's so totally worth it once they do.

Mar 17, 2009
  6. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

I love it!~ My first couple shows were catty shows out of state. Totally helped my shows!!!!

Mar 17, 2009
  7. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Can't live without mine....I get orders every month!

Mar 17, 2009
  8. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

Can I use it even if I just signed up? I am a little confused.

Mar 17, 2009
  9. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

I think you have to qualify first. But I think you can use it for Wedding Registries... Not really sure how it goes

Mar 17, 2009
  10. melatc

melatc Novice Member Gold Member

until you qualify, you can not have wedding registries or online orders; you can use it for show invites & having it set up, though.

Mar 17, 2009
  11. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

You can buy your website as soon as you get your Consultant #. Then when you qualify, they give you credit for the free 3-month subscription if you qualify in 90 days! I couldn't do without mine! I get lots of orders on it!

I noticed on Merrill you have to put in your home address. I don't like having my home address out there for everyone to know where I live, especially if a catalog gets left someplace I wouldn't like! Someone could show up and take your boxes or try to get in your home under false pretenses... I know that sounds a little paranoid, but I am home during the day with a 2-1/2 yo and a 7 mo old and don't have a "spy hole" in my front door.

Mar 17, 2009
  12. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

I'm guessing you are talking about the business cards. I have my business cards done by Merrill. You can take that information off. I don't have my street address listed, just the city & state. Also, I don't list my email address, just my website and phone number. My website address will not change (or most probably not my phone number) but I may have to change my email address.

Mar 18, 2009
  13. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

I got all my printed material through Vista Print at less than 1/2 of what Merrill charges. Depending on their specials, I got lettehead, Small & Large postcards w/recipes to pass out at shows (less likely to get lost-like a business card), a T-shirt, a dots pen, magnetic calendars and of course the busness cards and spent under $30.00 for all.
    I love my website and it really goes hand in hand with a newsletter also!
    Sometimes you need to spend money to make money.;)

Mar 18, 2009
  14. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I love having the website. I feel it is worth the cost.

15. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Yes you can delete your home address, just take that line out. That's what I do.

Mar 18, 2009
Have something to add?