• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Watch the Young and Restless

I wish they would just do away with Gloria. I think she drives everyone insane.In summary, the conversation is about the popular soap opera "The Young and the Restless". The participants discuss various plot points and characters, including the return of John as a ghost, their opinions on certain couples, and their dislike for characters like Dru, Gloria, and Sheila. They also mention catching up on episodes and getting back into the show after a hiatus.
whiteyteresa
Can you believe how they have brought back John?

I think it is great.:D

I like Jack but it deserves what he is getting:D

I used to but haven't watched much of my soaps the last few years. The last time I saw it Cassie had just been in the car accident. I think I have alot of catching up to do.

My Mom and I watch it and we knew Jack had something up his sleeve. I figured it would either be Gloria or Jack that would have something to do with the purchase of Jabot.

I don't catch it everyday and my Mom and I have agreed lately if we catch it once or twice a week we are not missing anything!

I usually watch it everyday. It's just my little relief from Max & Ruby & Franklin (though I do enjoy Franklin... ;) ). I really don't like that they put Jack & Sharon together. Don't know why, I just don't like it. I couldn't believe it when John died. I kept holding out hope that they wouldn't make him die.

I watch it everyday! I record it when I am at work and watch ASAP! I really want Victor to get back to his old self. I LOVE him, but this new him is just not Victor. I am trying to decide if he is well now and is just playing sick to everyone to get Jack back for all he has done to him here lately. I like Jack but I always want Victor to come out on top. Jack being the "Victor" of Y&R won't last long I think.

I hope Nick and Phyllis stay together. Sharon is making me sick with her "oh poor me" attitude when she is off sleeping with Brad and now Jack. She is no lili white virgin like she is acting these days. I have always loved both Nick and Phyllis, so, I am really loving them togther. Of course we know in soap opera world, no one is happy forever.

Dru is getting on my nerves big time! I CANNOT stand Gloria or Kevin - I really want them to find out Gloria poisened that cream and sent her under the jail and off the show!! I am not liking the new Billy either.

I am so worried that Shelia is going to be in Lauren's body and that baby is not really going to be Laurens!!

I think Colleen and the professor is either going to get together or he is in with the guys from Brad's past. I am not going to like JT getting hurt b/c I have grown to really like him in the past year or two.

As you can tell I am very into Y&R!!!! Glad to know others on here are too.

I missed it for two days and have missed too much....

I didn't realize John came back, can anyone fill me in on that?

Can you also fill me in on who sheila is? Maybe that was before my time.

I think that the professor is from Brad's past.

I've also decided that I don't really like Jack and Jack and Sharon
definitely should not be together....

Dru is definitely getting on my nerves too.

I wish they would just do away with Gloria. I think she drives everyone insane.

I'm not to big on Victor but Y&R would not be the same without him.

I love JT and hope him and Colleen will get married, they've been through so much.

I've only been watching since about Janruary so I guess I have a lot of catching up to do from the past.

tiffanypc05 said:
I didn't realize John came back, can anyone fill me in on that? John has come back as a ghost talking to Jack

Can you also fill me in on who sheila is? Maybe that was before my time. Sheila kidnapped Lauren, tried to kill her, stole Lauren's baby and Lauren thought the baby was dead until Sheila's mom got to Lauren and told her the truth a few years later( Sheila was psychotically in love with Lauren's husband who died but I forget how) she keeps showing back up tormenting Lauren. turned back up last year and tried to kill her and kidnapped her on her and Michael's honeymoon - people thought she was dead for months, but Michael would not give up looking for her, Paul found her in a farmhouse right outside of town right before it was about to blow up. An awesome storyline!

I've also decided that I don't really like Jack and Jack and Sharon
definitely should not be together.... i think they deserve each other b/c they are both getting on my nerves, ha!

Dru is definitely getting on my nerves too. what is up with her hair here lately?

Hope that helps!

I Love all the CBS soaps, but Y&R and GL are my all time favorites, my mom watched them and if I was home sick from school, I'd curl up on couch with her and watch them (probably drove her nuts, who's that, what are they doing, I thought they were with....)

I LOVE how they've brought John back!! I was so sad when they wrote him out and SHAME on Jack, he's certainly not his father!! I don't like the new Billy or how they are having him so sneaky!!

I agree this Prof. is somehow connected to Brads past!!

I'm betting they bring Sheila back as a Lauren look alike.

Makes me laugh to think about it, and brings back good memories, but when I started working at our local courthouse, my boss was a man, but her ALWAYS left by 12:15 and was never back until about 1:45, he COULDN'T miss his Y&R!! What a hoot!! He'd come back and I'd pump him for info, so what happened today and we'd launch into Y&R and everyone in office would look at us like we were nuts, and the local attys. would walk in and shake their heads and just keep walking. I miss Don and our discussions!!

Love the escape into others lives, makes mine not feel as crazy LOL

Lisa

Can yall belive how phsycho Dru went yesterday? That camera being in there is going to be a mess when it is played at Nick's Bday party.

I think it is so sweet Nick and Phyllis are both planning surprise parties for each other. Shame on Sharon for ruining the surprise for Phyllis - she is just jealous although she is off sleeping with Jack.

I wonder what the point was in making Devon loose his hearing? Other than possibly bringing Dru and Neal back together.

I wonder what Jack has up his sleeve for Gloria?

Haven't watched a lot in the past couple of years, but I've been a fan since the theme song was on a single record and called "Natia's Theme" (for Natia Komenich - Olympic Gold gymnast)! I even still have the single record. Okay I know some of you are saying, "What is a record." I guess I'm showing my age!

I'm a fan. Record and watch regularly. I got a kick out of Brad's being jewish and the attempts they are making to bring judaism into the show.

Related to Does Anyone Watch the Young and Restless

1. Does anyone watch The Young and the Restless?

Yes, The Young and the Restless is a popular soap opera that has been on the air since 1973. It has a large and dedicated fan base, and has consistently been one of the highest rated daytime dramas.

2. How can I watch The Young and the Restless?

The Young and the Restless airs on weekdays at 12:30pm EST on CBS. You can also watch full episodes on CBS.com or the CBS app.

3. Is The Young and the Restless available on streaming services?

Yes, The Young and the Restless is available on the streaming service CBS All Access. You can also purchase individual episodes or full seasons on platforms like Amazon Prime Video or iTunes.

4. Is The Young and the Restless appropriate for children?

The Young and the Restless is intended for a mature audience, as it often deals with adult themes and contains some violence and sexual content. Parents may want to preview episodes before allowing their children to watch.

5. How long has The Young and the Restless been on the air?

The Young and the Restless premiered on March 26, 1973 and has been on the air for over 45 years. It is currently the second longest-running soap opera in the United States, behind only General Hospital.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Liquid Sky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pmprdprettyinsnj