• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Use Motivated Moms?

other times I'll just see it in my head and it'll work just as well.Thanks for posting the Motivated Moms website. As a Flylady drop out, it's just what I've been looking for!!!
SummerG
I just saw a link to this website on another bulletin board. Chore Planning System - Motivated Moms Does anybody uses this? What do you think about it?

I tried FlyLady in the past but couldn't handle it. I really like the "lists" that this provides because I am totally a list person. I have to be realistic though because I work full-time and have an 8 month old. I really need something to help me stay on track so that I'm not in that panic cleaning mode before we have company each time! Lol!

I have looked and looked for something like this. I will check it out.

It looks exactly like Flylady.

I need to get back into Flylady, maybe I will make that my new years resolution.

me too. I was doing really well at 1st.

DebbieJ said:
It looks exactly like Flylady.

I went ahead and subscribed. I have tried Flylady in the past and even bought her book. It's really not like Flylady at all. One thing I love is that there are not 100 emails each day-ok I'm exageratting a bit but that drove me CRAZY! It's really just a straightforward list to help you stay on track with chores, etc. I'm loving it so far! Ü

SummerG said:
I went ahead and subscribed. I have tried Flylady in the past and even bought her book. It's really not like Flylady at all. One thing I love is that there are not 100 emails each day-ok I'm exageratting a bit but that drove me CRAZY! It's really just a straightforward list to help you stay on track with chores, etc. I'm loving it so far! Ü

It is exactly like Flylady's Control Journal. Flylady's plan is not reading the emails--it's about using her system.

DebbieJ said:
It is exactly like Flylady's Control Journal. Flylady's plan is not reading the emails--it's about using her system.

Yeah, but those emails all day every day are very annoying.

And I don't want to be reminded to wipe down my sink every night and put on my shoes every morning. I don't wear shoes unless I'm outside!

I like this one much better - it seems much more attainable to me.

Thanks for posting it!

You can opt out of the emails.

All I'm getting is stuff when I go to the motivated moms website. is there a way to view the actual list without paying a bunch of money. I don't really want to pay for a planner or anything until i see what i'm getting. Thanks

chefmoseley said:
All I'm getting is stuff when I go to the motivated moms website. is there a way to view the actual list without paying a bunch of money. I don't really want to pay for a planner or anything until i see what i'm getting. Thanks

Down at the bottom of the homepage, you can view samples of all the different kinds of planners/list.

I tried posting this earlier, but for some reason, it didn't take...

I have one question for all you "list" people...

:eek:If you do something that's NOT on your list, do you write it down just so you can cross it off?:eek:

psst...I do!!!! hehehehehe:p

Thanks for posting the Motivated Moms website. As a Flylady drop out, it's just what I've been looking for!!!

what did you click on? for me it just says Motivated Moms and then gives the options for additional resources or homeschooling. At the bottom it gives options to contact them by email. There is nothing in between...

Click on the Products tab. At the very bottom of that page, you can use Adobe to open some of the samples.

nikked said:

:eek:If you do something that's NOT on your list, do you write it down just so you can cross it off?:eek:

Thanks for posting the Motivated Moms website. As a Flylady drop out, it's just what I've been looking for!!!

Me, too! I love seeing things on paper that I've accomplished! It's so much more fun to be able to cross them off! Makes me feel like I've done a lot that day!

Do you have to pay for the list at flylady?

nikked said:

Yes I do! In my planner, sometimes I'll sit down and look at the "to do" list and I write in the stuff that I have done....1-so that I will remember that it's done and I don't have to worry and 2-so that I can get the warm fuzzy feeling that "yes I did get something accomplished" in between the "Mom I need....Mom I want....Mom I gotta potty....Mom the puppies are...Mom I'm hungry...Mom can I have...Mom...Mom...Mom.............
I get sidetracked so easy with my kids sometimes I forget what's done and what's not!

I absolutely love this. I'm such a procrastinator. It's pitiful - I've been home now for over a year with a whole load of stuff I've wanted to get done. But I get sidetracked way too easy! I'm about to start homeschooling my sister's 3 kids and I needed a way to stay on track with daily duties. Thanks for starting this thread!

Now, for accountability! Anyone?

Flylady is free, unless you want to purchase any of her products.

Related to Does Anyone Use Motivated Moms?

What is "Does Anyone Use Motivated Moms?"

"Does Anyone Use Motivated Moms?" is a popular cleaning and organizational system created by Deann Polanco. It includes a checklist of daily and weekly tasks to help busy individuals and families stay on top of household chores and maintain a clean and tidy home.

How does "Does Anyone Use Motivated Moms?" work?

The system provides a checklist of tasks to be completed on a daily and weekly basis. Users can choose between a digital version or a physical planner. The checklist is broken down by specific tasks, such as cleaning bathrooms or doing laundry, and includes a suggested time frame for each task. Users can also customize the checklist to fit their specific needs and schedule.

Is "Does Anyone Use Motivated Moms?" only for stay-at-home moms?

No, the system can be used by anyone looking to stay organized and on top of household tasks. It is especially helpful for busy individuals and families who may not have a lot of time for cleaning and organizing.

Can I use my own cleaning products and methods with "Does Anyone Use Motivated Moms?"?

Yes, the system is designed to be flexible and customizable. You can use your own cleaning products and methods to complete the tasks on the checklist. The goal is to help you stay on top of your household chores, not to dictate how you do them.

How can "Does Anyone Use Motivated Moms?" benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Using "Does Anyone Use Motivated Moms?" can help you stay organized and on top of household tasks, freeing up more time for your Pampered Chef business. It can also serve as a helpful tool for hosting parties and showcasing products in a clean and tidy home environment. Additionally, you can recommend the system to your customers as a useful tool for managing their own households.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heather223
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • apriljc
  • General Chat
Replies