1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Does anyone know...`

1. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

:confused: Does anyone know how to link directly to a show on your website? Or do you just have to link it to your website and they do a search?

Nov 10, 2009
  2. Chefgirl2

Chefgirl2 Advanced Member Gold Member

Ahhh, be careful w/links. You can only do links through email. If you do any online links w/out HO approval (like for fundraisers for a cause's site to your's) then you can get an internet violation notice that can cost you your business.

I've had 2. Once a wedding planner put a link to my site w/out me knowing it and the other was me saying I was a fan of PC on facebook.

They do it to insure fair and consistent practices...

Nov 10, 2009
  3. Symara

This is for e-mail and invites for a catalog show. More specific, I'm doing a black friday show and I'm sending out e-mails and letters to those I have addresses but no e-mails.

Nov 10, 2009
  4. Chefgirl2

Then type out the address. If it isn't automatic then highlight and right click. There should be something about creating a hyperlink.

Nov 10, 2009
  5. Chefgirl2

It sounds to me like you just need the basic directions. Put your website on everything. Tell them to click order products and type in box 1. "order from a show" the host name or Fundraiser name.

Is that what you need?

Nov 10, 2009
  6. Symara

i've already got that, i was just wondering if there was a way to go directly to the show if they put an address in their browser or clicked on it in an e-mail.

thanks though.

Nov 10, 2009
  7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

no, you can't directly link. It won't work.

Nov 11, 2009
  8. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

The only way for it to work is to use the e-invitations from your PWS. You can set up the catalog show on your PWS and the e-invitations will be catalog show specific, and will link to your site referencing that specific show.

Nov 11, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted