• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Insulated Tote & DCB Compatibility Q&A

In summary, the conversation was about using the insulated tote that is for sale on the outlet with the DCB. One person has tried using it with the DCB and found that it fits well, but the zippers need to be used separately. Another person also mentioned that it can hold the large bar pan and deep dish baker, but they are unsure if it can also hold the round stone. They also discussed using the tote for carrying dishes to potlucks and found it to be convenient. The conversation ended with the decision to order the tote for both parties.
taterbug
Does anyone have the insulated tote that is for sale on the outlet and if so, have you tried using it with the DCB? I am just wondering how well, if, the DCB would fit in it.....

I have it and I use it with the DCB when I make a recipe ahead of time. :)

beckyjsmith said:
I have it and I use it with the DCB when I make a recipe ahead of time. :)

Ohhh, GOOD to know!

I was wondering the SAME thing!

Thanks!

No problem. Just keep in mind that it zips but you will have to use both zippers ( they meet in the middle.) It's like zipping a full suitcase.

Really? What a great idea!

It holds the large bar pan, the deep dish baker as well. I forget if it holds the round stone, although that might get messy....:cool:

Thanks for the replies. I have been thinking of ordering one for a long time but just never got around to it. I made an apple cobbler in the rectangular stone for a pot luck lunch at church last week and carried it in the woven tray w/foil over it, which worked out well enough. My stepmom made the microwave cobbler in the DCB for a different pot luck dinner and just wrapped the piece in a towel to carry it; that is the reason I wanted to ask......if the DCB fits, I am going to get one for both of us.

taterbug said:
Thanks for the replies. I have been thinking of ordering one for a long time but just never got around to it. I made an apple cobbler in the rectangular stone for a pot luck lunch at church last week and carried it in the woven tray w/foil over it, which worked out well enough. My stepmom made the microwave cobbler in the DCB for a different pot luck dinner and just wrapped the piece in a towel to carry it; that is the reason I wanted to ask......if the DCB fits, I am going to get one for both of us.

You will use it, I forgot about the rectangle baker also....

1. How do I know if the Outlet Insulated Tote is compatible with my DCB?

The Outlet Insulated Tote is compatible with all sizes of the Deluxe Cooking Blender (DCB). It is also compatible with the Power Blender, Personal Blender, and Smoothie Blender.

2. Can I use the Outlet Insulated Tote with hot and cold food?

Yes, the Outlet Insulated Tote is designed to keep both hot and cold food at their desired temperatures for up to 2 hours.

3. What are the dimensions of the Outlet Insulated Tote?

The Outlet Insulated Tote measures 14 ¼” x 7 ½” x 12 ½” and can hold up to 10 lbs of food.

4. Is the Outlet Insulated Tote machine-washable?

Yes, the Outlet Insulated Tote is machine-washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle and air-drying it.

5. Can I use the Outlet Insulated Tote for transporting hot soups or liquids?

Yes, the Outlet Insulated Tote can safely transport hot soups or liquids. However, we recommend using caution when handling and transporting hot items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • brandeeterry
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jenniepc
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies