• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dcb Fit a Larger Turkey Breast?

In summary, the "Dcb Fit a Larger Turkey Breast" is a specialized cooking tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to cook a large turkey breast in the microwave. It can fit a turkey breast up to 6 pounds in weight and can also be used to cook other types of meat. The Dcb does not require any additional liquid for cooking and is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
esavvymom
Staff member
Will a 5-6 lb turkey breast fit in the DCB? I have a customer asking....she cooks them alot and was hoping to cook two at a time...one in a DCB, and one in her Round Baker (I think she has the bowl from years back).

I wasnt sure, but I know I have cooked some big chickens just fine! I told her that if she did get it (I am running a sale to get some biz this month!) that she could return it if she didnt like it.

It's hard to say for certain whether a 5-6 lb turkey breast will fit in the DCB as every oven is different. However, some customers have reported that they have cooked a 6-7 lb turkey breast in their DCB with success. If your customer is unsure, you could suggest that she buy the DCB and then return it if the turkey does not fit.

Yes, a 5-6 lb turkey breast should fit in the Deep Covered Baker. The DCB has a capacity of 8 cups, which is equivalent to 2 quarts or 1/2 gallon. It should comfortably fit a turkey breast of that size. However, it is always best to double check the dimensions of the turkey breast and the DCB to ensure a proper fit. As for cooking two at a time, it may be possible depending on the size of the Round Baker. Again, it is best to double check the dimensions and make sure there is enough space for both turkey breasts to cook evenly.

What is the "Dcb Fit a Larger Turkey Breast" and how does it work?

The "Dcb Fit a Larger Turkey Breast" is a specialized cooking tool from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily cook a large turkey breast in the microwave. To use it, simply place the turkey breast in the base, add seasoning or marinade, then cover and microwave according to the included instructions.

What is the maximum size of turkey breast that can fit in the Dcb?

The Dcb can fit a turkey breast up to 6 pounds in weight, or about 3.5 inches thick. It is important to check the size and weight of your turkey breast before using the Dcb to ensure it will fit properly.

Can I use the Dcb to cook other types of meat?

Yes, the Dcb can be used to cook other types of meat such as chicken breasts, pork loin, or even fish. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly based on the type and size of the meat.

Do I need to add any liquid to the Dcb when cooking a turkey breast?

No, the Dcb is designed to cook the turkey breast using its own natural juices and moisture. However, you can add a small amount of water or broth if desired for added flavor.

Is the Dcb dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Dcb is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to preserve its longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Staci
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies