• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get Notes from Help Hosts Get the Most Conference Class?

In summary, "Does Anyone Have These Notes?" is a note-taking app that allows for easy sharing and access of notes from multiple devices and locations. It is not just for professionals, but can be useful for anyone looking to organize their notes. Notes can be accessed offline and shared with others by setting permissions. Additionally, images and attachments can be added to notes for visual learners or reference materials.
redneckgleasonx4
Gold Member
Does anyone have the notes from a conference class called "Help Hosts Get the Most" from 2010. It was taught by Lura Antokal and Diane McRae. I just listened to it and they were very good. Thanks

I have the notes from Diane. I emailed her this year and she sent them to me. I don't have Lura's notes though. Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll forward them to you.

Sarah

Sarah,
Can you send me the notes as well? My email is [email protected]
Thanks,
Renee

Would it be possible to post them for everybody?

Thanks!
Sandi

I would love a copy of the notes if you can't post them - [email protected] thanks so much!!!!! :D

Can someone post these notes?

1. What are the benefits of using "Does Anyone Have These Notes?"

The main benefit of using "Does Anyone Have These Notes?" is that it allows you to easily share and access notes from multiple devices and locations. This can be especially helpful for those who work remotely or collaborate with others on projects. It also eliminates the need for physical notebooks or scattered loose papers, keeping all your notes organized in one place.

2. Is "Does Anyone Have These Notes?" only for professionals?

No, "Does Anyone Have These Notes?" is designed for anyone who wants to keep their notes organized and easily accessible. It can be useful for students, teachers, professionals, and anyone who wants to streamline their note-taking process.

3. Can I access my notes offline with "Does Anyone Have These Notes?"

Yes, you can access your notes offline with the "Does Anyone Have These Notes?" app. Just make sure to sync your notes before going offline, and any changes you make will be updated once you have an internet connection again.

4. How do I share my notes with others using "Does Anyone Have These Notes?"

Sharing notes with others is easy with "Does Anyone Have These Notes?". Simply select the note you want to share, click on the "Share" button, and choose the method of sharing, such as email or a direct link. You can also set permissions for who can view or edit your shared notes.

5. Can I add images or attachments to my notes in "Does Anyone Have These Notes?"

Yes, you can add images and attachments to your notes in "Does Anyone Have These Notes?". This can be helpful for visual learners or for adding reference materials to your notes. You can either take a photo or upload an existing image from your device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mbkraese
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • caraighan