• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have the Lemon Lotion I'm Looking For?

In summary, there are a variety of bread recipes available for homemade bread on the Pampered Chef website, cookbooks, and social media pages. Tips and tricks for using the air fryer can also be found on these platforms, as well as reviews for the stoneware. Demo videos for the quick cooker are available on the website and social media, and discounts can be earned through hosting a cooking show or checking for current promotions with a consultant.
twinchefs
Gold Member
I am looking for a bottle of the lemon lotion for a friend of mine. If anyone has one that you can part with please let me know. THANKS

Anyone? please

I have the lemon rosemary hand lotion. It was $13.75 . It will probably cost a few dollars to send. It's kind of heavy. Let me know if interested. Mary

Mary I just sent you a pm.
thanks Melissa

Last edited:
Did you know you can still get it in the package with the soap?

Yes, but she only wants the lotion. thanks

I have one too if you still need it.

I justed emailed you.

still need one. name your price and shipping to 46747 thanks)

I really don't think mine is any good anymore. Plus, shipping would be expensive since it's heavy. I would suggest that she either buys the set and gives the soap as a gift or sells it. Otherwise, you could buy it at a discount and even reduce it by your commission (since you would make one buying it here anyway) and she'd get the set reduced. You may also be able to just sell it too or even put it in tiny bottles to give as gifts. For me, the soap is more popular. Get the commission or at least the sales. Sorry I couldn't help. I know you said you'd take it anyway but it's seriously runny.

I have one that you can have for $12 shipped. I don't think it's been used...it's just been sitting there. I use the soap all the time, but don't really use lotion much at all. If you want it, let me know. Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who tryed to help me. But I went ahead and ordered the set. With shipping and everything it was just easier. But thanks again!

Related to Does Anyone Have the Lemon Lotion I'm Looking For?

1. Does anyone have a recipe for homemade bread?

Yes, we have a variety of bread recipes available on our website and in our cookbooks. You can also find bread recipes on our social media pages and from other Pampered Chef consultants.

2. Does anyone have tips for using the Pampered Chef air fryer?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to provide tips and tricks for using all of our products, including the air fryer. You can also find instructional videos and recipes on our website and social media pages.

3. Does anyone have a review on the Pampered Chef stoneware?

Yes, many of our customers and consultants have shared their positive experiences with our stoneware. You can find reviews on our website, as well as on independent review sites.

4. Does anyone have a demo video for the Pampered Chef quick cooker?

Yes, there are several demo videos available on our website and social media pages that showcase the features and benefits of the quick cooker. You can also contact your consultant for a personal demo or attend a cooking show where the quick cooker will be featured.

5. Does anyone have a discount code for Pampered Chef products?

As a consultant, I am not able to provide discount codes, but we do run promotions and sales throughout the year. You can also host a cooking show to earn free and discounted products, or check with your consultant for any current specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • jkendall
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jendill
  • twinchefs