• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have an Ad That They Could Share for Advertising in the

In summary, the conversation was about advertising in local newspapers and using the Ad Generator from Merrill to create professional and HO-approved ads for a fee. Some participants shared their experiences and success with newspaper ads, while others discussed the cost and effectiveness of such ads. It was recommended to also build relationships and use urgency in the ads to increase response.
pamperedchef02
Does anyone have an ad that they could share for advertising in the local newspapers? I am fairly new and want to make sure that I obide by the advertising policies that PC has.

Any input or suggestions on what the ad should say would be greatly appreciated!

Also, my recruiter says she has an advertising magazine or something like that, is anyone familiar with that and how it works?

Thanks
Ann

Re: NewspapersGo to Merrill under Consultant's Corner and you can get the "legal" version of what to put on an advertisement...think it's called Ad Generator...
Good Luck!

Re: NewspapersYep - the Ad Generator is only like $3.99 and it's GREAT!

Re: NewspapersI just used the ad generator from Merrill to post an ad in my town's local newspaper. I consulted with HO and they were fine with it.

Re: NewspapersI wonder if us Canadian's have that???

Re: Newspapers
noelskitchen said:
I just used the ad generator from Merrill to post an ad in my town's local newspaper. I consulted with HO and they were fine with it.
I did the same thing. My ad should be in our local paper tomorrow.

Re: NewspapersCan someone tell me a little bit more info about ad generator?
what is it?
do they place ads for you?
do they help you to design ad?
how does it work?

Re: NewspapersThe ad generator does not place the ads for you, it just puts together HO-approved text and pictures that you can then submit to your local newspaper. You still need to consult the policies about where you can place an ad (there's a restriction on the top 100 papers). But the generator gives you something you can email to the paper that looks professional.

Re: NewspapersAnyone done this? Can you give me some feed back? How much is the typical add?

Re: NewspapersIt depends on the paper and the size of the ad. I ran a business card ad in the Coffee News, which is a free leaflet-style paper that's produced weekly, and it was around $75 a month (I think - it was a while ago). You're better off getting out in public and building relationships. There's no guarantee that the significant monetary investment in an ad will result in any business.

Re: NewspapersThe ad I just paid for was $35.00 for 12 months and goes to 6,000 people just for my town. I generated the ad from Merrill and the newspaper asked me if I wanted a 1 column spread or two. I asked their opinion and they gave me two column. The ad proof looked great. I'm also going to put an ad for free in my local chamber too.

Re: NewspapersOh and almost forgot. I'm able to change up the ad each month. It will let me advertise the business opportunity too or wedding/registry.

Re: NewspapersHas anyone who has done this had any success? Has it provided you with contacts or shows? Im very curious and would love to try it.

Re: NewspapersThank you guys for all your input!!

Re: NewspapersI just did mine and it costs about $39 a week. That's kind of expensive if you ask me. That's why I'm only running my ad for a week. If I don't get any business, then I will pull it...

Re: NewspapersOur franchise company says it takes time before people actually act on an advertisement unless you put something in the ad to add urgency. Like, call before Sept 10th to get 10% off. They have to feel it important to call you right away or they will forget about it. Just what they've told us. Also, it takes a few runnings of an ad to see what it really generates. I don't know b/c ads in our paper (only 1 in town) are way to expensive to even try it.

Re: NewspapersI used to advertise in my local paper when we lived in Surprise, AZ. I would change the ad every month. I got at least 5 calls a month from it. It was mostly for orders, but I did get one party. I only marketed the host/guest angle not recruiting, fundraising or wedding registry (this was before we had it). I ran an ad for about 2 years. The calls really started rolling in after the second month. $39 a week for an ad is too much! Keep looking around. Try to find a local paper or a neighborhood newsletter you can advertise in, those are generally much cheaper.

1. Can I see a sample ad for advertising in the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, we have a variety of ads that you can choose from to advertise in our catalog. Our team can provide you with a sample ad that best fits your business and budget.

2. Is there a specific size or format that my ad should be in for the Pampered Chef catalog?

We accept ads in both digital and print formats. The recommended size for a full-page ad is 8.5" x 11" with a 0.25" bleed. However, we can accommodate other sizes and formats as well.

3. Can I include my own images and logo in the ad?

Absolutely! We encourage you to include your own images and logo in the ad to showcase your unique brand. Our team can help you with any design or formatting needs to ensure your ad looks professional and eye-catching.

4. How much does it cost to advertise in the Pampered Chef catalog?

The cost of advertising in our catalog varies depending on the size and placement of the ad. Our team can provide you with a quote based on your specific needs and budget.

5. How do I submit my ad for the Pampered Chef catalog?

You can submit your ad by emailing it to our advertising team at [email address]. We accept ads in various formats such as PDF, JPG, and PNG. Our team can also assist you with any technical issues or questions regarding the submission process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rperales
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kathryn Read
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • AlowayFamily