• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Resume With Pampered Chef on It? I'm Wondering What You

In summary, the speaker at the recent sales meeting said that as business owners and consultants, we are the CEO, CFO, HR, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Accountant, Secretary, etc.
Kanne
Does anyone have a resume with PC on it? I'm wondering what you wrote. I have some ideas, the basic sales, marketing, communication, customer service, blah, blah, blah (can you tell I love doing a resume??) but I'm just wondering if anyone has thought of anything more unique and interesting. Thanks!

Hey! This is what I put, hope it helps...if anyone has any better ideas, I'm open for suggestions!

September 05 – Present Independent Future Director
The Pampered Chef Channahon, IL
· Conduct in-home demonstrations to sell quality kitchen tools
· Provide customer service in person, on phone, and via email
· Develop and train new consultants

I don't have it on my resume, (I haven't had a resume in ages!) but I went to a recent sales meeting and our guest speaker pointed out that as consultants and business owners, we are the CEO, CFO, HR, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Accountant, Secretary, etc.

So maybe something like (just making it up as I go along...bear with me!):

Entrepreneur and Small Business Owner - Sept 2002-Present
Pampered Chef - Independent Future Director and Sales Trainer
-Manage, motivate, train and direct a team of 2 Consultants and 1 Future Director
-Attract, retain and recruit active team members to build a growing business
-Present live cooking demonstrations to clients
-Develop and maintain current client base of over 200 individuals and organizations, including public and private schools, churches and civic organizations
-Design marketing materials to generate new business

How's that? Well, that would be true of me, but you can tweak it to fit your numbers.

Last edited:
I'm having fun with this!! Now I feel like updating MY resume (although I'm not looking for a job!) Staying at home with 2 young boys and planning on a third....who has the time?

I would mention something about career sales. Prospective employers love to hear about achievements in terms of numbers.

These are fabulous, thanks for the great ideas! I knew this group would come up with something wonderful. The Entrepreneur and Small Business Owner title is especally perfect, because I am applying for a franchise opportunity and that is exactly what I will be with them! Perfect!! Thank you, thank you.

Related to Does Anyone Have a Resume With Pampered Chef on It? I'm Wondering What You

1. Can I include my Pampered Chef experience on my resume?

Yes, you can definitely include your experience with Pampered Chef on your resume. Highlight any relevant skills or accomplishments you gained while working with the company.

2. Will having Pampered Chef on my resume help me in my job search?

Having Pampered Chef on your resume can demonstrate your experience in sales, customer service, and/or culinary skills, which may be beneficial in certain job searches. It can also show potential employers that you are a driven and self-motivated individual.

3. How should I format my Pampered Chef experience on my resume?

You can include your Pampered Chef experience in the same format as your other work experiences. Start with your job title, company name, and employment dates. Then, use bullet points to list your responsibilities, accomplishments, and skills gained while working with Pampered Chef.

4. Should I include Pampered Chef as a separate section on my resume?

You can choose to include Pampered Chef as a separate section on your resume, especially if it is a significant part of your work experience. However, you can also incorporate it into a more general work experience section if you have multiple previous jobs.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef as a reference on my resume?

It is generally not recommended to include personal references on your resume. However, if you have a specific contact from Pampered Chef who can speak to your skills and experience, you can list them as a reference in a separate document to provide to potential employers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies