• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Do a "Sex in the City" Show?

In summary, a "Sex in the City" show is a themed cooking demonstration event inspired by the popular TV show and movie franchise. It typically lasts around 2-3 hours and includes a full cooking demonstration, as well as time for guests to try the food and mingle. You can also request specific dishes to be featured in the show and there is a small fee to attend, which may be waived if you place an order for Pampered Chef products. These shows can also be hosted at your home by a Pampered Chef consultant for a unique and fun gathering with friends.
KRISTI'SCOOKING
I thought I had downloaded some flyers from here in regards to a "Sex in the City " show but cannot come across them with any search. If anyone has any tips or knows where to look please let me know! My show is on Saturday!

Thanks,
Kristi

Help! My show is on Saturday! Does anyone have some ideas I could use for Sex in the City? Kristi

YOu can do martinis or margaritas, you can look up info about the show and do a quiz as a game? i've never done one before, if the host requested it, maybe she can come up with some ideas too? ask her what she had in mind?

Definitely do Cosmopolitans! Have the host buy the vodka and just go to your grocery store and buy the premade mix. Do it in the quick-stir. Then I would just do an appetizer. Nothing too strong though... the taste will compete with the cosmos. I'd do something like the Strawberry Bruschetta. That would work well together. Good luck!

Hi Kristi,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the "Sex and the City" flyers for your show. Have you tried checking the "Resources" section on your consultant dashboard? You should be able to find all the necessary materials there, including flyers for specific shows.If you're still having trouble, you can always reach out to your upline or the support team for assistance. They'll be more than happy to help you out.Best of luck with your show on Saturday!Sincerely,

Related to Does Anyone Do a "Sex in the City" Show?

1. What is a "Sex in the City" show?

A "Sex in the City" show is a themed cooking demonstration event inspired by the popular TV show and movie franchise. It combines cooking tips and recipes with fun elements from the show, such as cocktails and fashion.

2. How long does a "Sex in the City" show last?

The duration of a "Sex in the City" show can vary, but on average it lasts around 2-3 hours. It includes a full cooking demonstration, as well as time for guests to mingle and try the food.

3. Can I request specific dishes to be featured in the show?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultants are happy to accommodate any requests for specific dishes to be featured in the "Sex in the City" show. Just let us know in advance and we will do our best to incorporate it into the demonstration.

4. Is there a cost for attending a "Sex in the City" show?

Yes, there is a small fee to attend a "Sex in the City" show. This covers the cost of ingredients and materials used in the cooking demonstration. However, the fee may be waived if you or your guests place an order for Pampered Chef products during the event.

5. Can I host a "Sex in the City" show at my home?

Yes, you can host a "Sex in the City" show at your home. Our Pampered Chef consultants are available to come to your home and conduct the demonstration for you and your guests. It's a great way to have a fun and unique gathering with friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mcwach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wellscooking
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies