• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Send an Email Reply.....

In summary, the conversation is about sending email newsletters and how to respond to requests to be removed from the mailing list. One person apologizes for any inconvenience caused and responds with a simple "No problem." Another person shares their experience of not including an option to unsubscribe and living in the happy belief that everyone wants to receive their newsletter. They also mention responding to requests to be removed by providing a link to unsubscribe. The conversation also touches on instances where the person mistakenly contacted the wrong person or received a request to be removed from a family member. The summary concludes with an example of a response that includes thanking the person for their past support and providing contact information for future needs.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Do you send an email reply to people who have asked to be taken off your email newsletter list? If so how do you word it.

I either reply and tell them they have been removed or I don't do anything (depends on how they worded their email to me).

"done...thank you for letting me know"

when you send email newsletters, as i hear so many consultants do, do you send them as an attatchment? or is there a way to send it as an actual image? i was trying to send one for April but ended up having to make it an attatchment

I respond with "You have been unsubscribed. I apologize if receiving my newsletter caused any inconveniences for you."

I reply with a simple "No problem.", but it only happened once.

No, I don't do anything. I just archive the "do not reply" email that I get from my PWS. I respect my customer's privacy and the fact that they don't want an email from me. I've done the "privacy" thing to numerous companies, so I don't get offended. If they want to get in touch with me, they will.

My NewsletterSssshhhhh. I have a confession. I took out the part, "If you wish to be removed from my mailing list..." It always made me scared to send out my newsletter - I was afraid of the reply, "Please remove". :cry: I know not to take it personally, but I do. I've only had a handful of requests over the years, but since I took it out I've never had anyone ask to be removed.

So I'm living in my happy world thinking everyone is sitting by their computer just waiting for my monthly newsletter - I just KNOW they read it word for word and can't wait to see what I have to say. LOL!!!

Please don't burst my happy little bubble:D .

LOL - I used to be like you, Diane. I know, it's hard to let go of that feeling!The only time I email anyone now is if they actually EMAIL me to take them off my list, since it is much more cumbersome for me to take them off the list than for them to just click on the link in my email from my PWS and have them removed forever. Grr - don't people read? Those are the ones that truly annoy me, so I email them back and tell them where to click if they don't want my email. (Of course I say it nicely - "I'd be happy to remove you - just click on the link at the bottom of the email and you'll be permanently removed from my list. Sorry for any inconvenience.")

I've only had 2 instances in my 6 years. One was deserved, I confused a customer with another,:eek: she was not real thrilled with me and when my next newsletter came out, she asked to be removed. :cry: Let that be a lesson, make sure you know who you are calling before you call. ;) I had her name right, but thought she was a consultant for another DS company. I keep much better notes now.

The other one which I think was my first really was my husband's cousin :rolleyes: I really couldn't believe it, please remove my from your list it said......like I didn't know her or anything, but I'm not bitter or anything:grumpy:

Just kidding:p , she only confirmed that she isn't my favorite cousin of DH's :D !!

I reply that she has been removed and then I say please keep me in mind for any future Pampered Chef needs and use my signature with all of my information. I never apologies, because if I have their email then they gave it to me at some point.

Here's what I put in, unless they are my out of town customers then I let them know that I can help them find a local consultant.

Dear Whoever,

I have appreciated having you as a customer. If you have any Pampered Chef needs please don't hesitate to contact me.

You are officially, unsubscribed from my newsletter.

Sincerely,
Sandra Kearns

Related to Do You Send an Email Reply.....

1. Do You Send an Email Reply Immediately After Receiving an Email?

We strive to respond to all emails within 24 hours during business days. If you have a time-sensitive matter, please indicate so in the subject line and we will do our best to reply as soon as possible.

2. Can I Expect a Personalized Response to My Email?

Yes, we make every effort to provide personalized responses to all emails. Our customer service team is dedicated to addressing your specific questions and concerns.

3. How Do I Know If You Have Received My Email?

Once you have sent your email, you will receive an automated response confirming that we have received your email. If you do not receive this confirmation, please check your spam folder or contact us for further assistance.

4. Can I Reply to Your Email Response?

Yes, you can reply to our email response if you have further questions or need clarification on any information provided. We are happy to continue the conversation via email.

5. Is There a Limit to How Many Emails I Can Send in a Day?

There is no limit to the number of emails you can send in a day. However, we recommend consolidating your questions and concerns into one email to help us respond more efficiently and effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • cheflorraine
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • naekelsey