• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Know the Value of Your Unused Stock?

In summary, Holy cow!!! I just did my inventory, I have over $2000 in unused stock. Is this where all my money goes? Some people collect hi-lighters I guess I collect gear!
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Holy cow!!! I just did my inventory, I have over $2000 in unused stock. Is this where all my money goes? Some people collect hi-lighters I guess I collect gear!

Way too much, I've almost 10 grand on my PC Visa.

WHAT??

Do you mean stock as in things that you own and just don't use all of the time, or as in things that you have EXTRAS of to sell or give away?

KG- I had to pop back over here to see what you came up with for this one!
LOL

Unused stuff, used for displays, but has never seen food. I am getting ready for a huge fair this weekend and I wanted to see how much stuff I was taking. I have $2000+ for sale at this weekend's fair.

DH has 100 shares of Apple. I have almost 7000 shares of Compuware. The CPWR is my kitchen fund. :)

I also have the 12 qt stock pot but there's no stock in it.

KellyTheChef said:
KG- I had to pop back over here to see what you came up with for this one!
LOL
Wow! I'm being stalked in the stock thread.

Can you tell that the venti double-shot I had at Starschmucks back at the Lake Forest Oasis has kicked in?

I thought you were stopping to get that out of your system, as it were. :)

I hardly have anything! I really want to change that!

I don't know why y'all are making light of this. I have a stock portfolio, too.

I'd urge new consultants to not buy PC things.

Oh, and the PC Visa that was 0% when I signed up? Call them and get them to continue that percentage rate.

chefann said:
I thought you were stopping to get that out of your system, as it were. :)
Well, the carrier is gone. It's just like the last time I called the doctor to tell him I was out of pills. He asked how I was, and I said, "The prescription has ended but the malady lingers on."

kspry said:

What?? That's insane:eek: Is it all PC??

As for the orginal post, I don't really have "inventory". I have a couple of paring knives, mini whippers etc as small gifts to hosts.

With that said I sure do own a ton of PC myself. Just about everything in my kitchen is PC.:rolleyes: ;)

kspry said:
I was going to ask the same thing, is that all PC stuff on that card?:eek:

cookingwithlove said:
Holy cow!!! I just did my inventory, I have over $2000 in unused stock. Is this where all my money goes? Some people collect hi-lighters I guess I collect gear!
I actually have alot from my suprise box from confrence and some other odds and ends and pan o rama pieces I wanted to use as incentive pieces for Dec. but no bites yet?:(

10 k is CRAZY! I have a couple hundred I bought for cash and carry for a fair I'm doing but I NEVER keep anything on hand except host gifts. That is why I love PC over the other bizes, no inventory!

I have a bunch of stuff that was doubles from my directors packs and sell a thon packs. Other than that, not much.

NONE...and I like it that way.

I have very little. Just extra's that I received from incentives, prizes I won at meetings, a few doubles here and there, and what I order from supply for show gifts.

pamperedlinda said:
I have very little. Just extra's that I received from incentives, prizes I won at meetings, a few doubles here and there, and what I order from supply for show gifts.

I'm with Linda. That is all I have too.

Like someone else said - that is one of the things I really liked about PC when signing up - that I didn't have to carry inventory!

I never actually answered the question! I agree with Linda and Becky...sounds just like me!

Kspry~
While we may have been poking funnies at each other, no one was making light of anyone's situation. Having a lot of inventory on hand is NOT what PC recommends, and I certainly hope that both of you get your $$ back on the items you have on hand. Going into debt is not what Doris has in mind for any of us. I am sorry you are in that situation.

1. How do I check the stock availability for a specific product?

To check the stock availability for a specific product, simply go to the product page on our website. The stock availability will be displayed under the product name. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. Can I backorder a product if it is currently out of stock?

Unfortunately, we do not offer backorders for out of stock products. However, you can sign up for a notification email when the product is back in stock.

3. How often do you restock out of stock products?

We strive to restock our products as soon as possible. However, the restocking timeline can vary depending on the product and demand. You can sign up for a notification email when the product is back in stock.

4. Can I still purchase a product if it is listed as "low stock"?

Yes, you can still purchase a product if it is listed as "low stock." However, we recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

5. What happens if I place an order for a product that is out of stock?

If you place an order for a product that is out of stock, we will notify you via email and offer a backorder option if available. If not, we will issue a refund for the out of stock product and ship the rest of your order as usual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • tiffanypc05
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
merego