• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Have a Favorite Booking One-Liner? I've Been Trying to Get a

In summary, the speaker shares their favorite booking one-liner, which is "Why not host a fun and easy cooking party with your friends and earn free and discounted products?" They find this one-liner to be very effective in getting people interested in hosting a party, and also mention another effective one-liner: "Hosting a cooking party is a great way to try out new recipes and products for free – why not give it a try?" They also mention the importance of customizing one-liners for different audiences or events, and give a tip to use humor and personalize the one-liner for maximum effectiveness.
chef_goods
Gold Member
Do you have a favorite booking one-liner? I've been trying to get a list together.

TIA:D

Hi,
If you type in "Funny Stories" in the search field, there are some one-liner ideas. I had the same problem and started that thread. Someone even posted the Conference class that talked about one liners and getting a laugh.

Hope this helps!

I like "if your chequebook says no, host a show!" :D

1. Do you have a go-to booking one-liner that you use when trying to get a booking?

Yes, my favorite booking one-liner is "Why not host a fun and easy cooking party with your friends and earn free and discounted products?"

2. How effective is your favorite booking one-liner?

I find it to be very effective in getting people interested in hosting a party. It highlights the benefits of hosting a party, such as having a fun time with friends and earning free products.

3. Can you share any other booking one-liners that have worked well for you?

Another booking one-liner that I have found effective is "Hosting a cooking party is a great way to try out new recipes and products for free – why not give it a try?"

4. Do you customize your booking one-liners for different audiences or events?

Yes, I believe it's important to tailor the one-liner to the specific audience or event. For example, for a bridal shower, I might say "Why not make your bridal shower even more special with a Pampered Chef cooking party?"

5. Can you give some tips for using booking one-liners effectively?

It's important to be genuine and enthusiastic when delivering a booking one-liner. Also, try to personalize it to the individual or group you are speaking to. And don't be afraid to use humor to catch their attention!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lovescooking
  • chef_goods
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaggieChef13