• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you have 10 cake testers for sale?

In summary, the Iso-Ten Cake Tester is a kitchen tool used to test the doneness of cakes and other baked goods. It can be used by inserting it into the center of the cake and checking for any batter or crumbs. The tester is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It can also be used to test other foods, but should be washed between uses. Each set comes with four testers and a storage case for convenience.
frozenchef
Gold Member
I'm am in need of 10 cake testers for a customer. If anyone has any, please let me know - thanks!

I have one.

PmI just pm'd you.

Debbie :D

Sold!SOLD!!

Debbie :D

I am also looking for 8 of these! I have searched previously but came up empty-handed and gave up. Thought I would just piggy-back Aimee's thread and see if anyone else has 8 they can spare! :D Thanks

Thanks ladies!

UGH..I thought I had some and now can't find them! Sorry to anyone who wanted them from me.
Rocki

Last edited:
I totally understand! No, keep yours! I have someone who wants 8 total, so 3 wouldn't really help me entirely, if you know what i mean! Thanks though :D :D

You're welcome. Sorry couldn't help. Oh, my DH is from Newport News (well, he grew up there from 11-18). He graduated from Denbigh High in '86.

What is the purpose of the Iso-Ten Cake Tester?

The Iso-Ten Cake Tester is a kitchen tool designed to test the doneness of cakes and other baked goods. It helps you determine if your cake is fully cooked by inserting the tester into the center and checking for any batter or crumbs.

How do I use the Iso-Ten Cake Tester?

To use the Iso-Ten Cake Tester, simply insert it into the center of your cake or baked good. If the tester comes out clean, without any batter or crumbs, then your cake is fully cooked. If there are still bits of batter or crumbs on the tester, then your cake needs more time in the oven.

Is the Iso-Ten Cake Tester dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso-Ten Cake Tester is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to ensure its longevity.

Can the Iso-Ten Cake Tester be used for other purposes?

While the Iso-Ten Cake Tester is primarily designed for testing cakes and baked goods, it can also be used to test the doneness of other foods such as potatoes, bread, and more. Just be sure to wash it thoroughly between uses to avoid cross-contamination.

How many cake testers come in a set?

Each set of Iso-Ten Cake Testers comes with four testers, so you can test multiple cakes at once or have backups for when one is in the dishwasher. They also come with a convenient storage case for easy organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Jean
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • akrebecca
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Chef~Amber