• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get the Pillsbury Cooking for Two Emails?

In summary, to sign up for Pillsbury Cooking for Two emails, visit the Pillsbury website and click on the "Sign Up" button to enter your email address and select your desired email subscriptions. The recipes in these emails are designed to be quick and easy to make, perfect for couples or individuals with limited time. You can also customize the emails based on your dietary preferences and they will be sent once a week. These emails can also be shared with friends and family.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
For the past several months mine have been coming across as unreadable garbage. I can't even unsubscribe to it. If you have it, please forward a copy to me at [email protected]

thanks!

Sent you one.​

I get one from them but I do not think it is "cooking for two." I get Kraft and Betty Crocker too.

Related to Do You Get the Pillsbury Cooking for Two Emails?

1. How do I sign up for Pillsbury Cooking for Two emails?

To receive Pillsbury Cooking for Two emails, simply visit the Pillsbury website and click on the "Sign Up" button at the top of the page. You will be prompted to enter your email address and select which email subscriptions you would like to receive, including the Cooking for Two emails.

2. Are the recipes in the Pillsbury Cooking for Two emails easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in the Pillsbury Cooking for Two emails are designed to be quick and easy to make. They are perfect for couples or individuals who want to cook a delicious meal without spending hours in the kitchen.

3. Can I customize the Pillsbury Cooking for Two emails based on my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can customize your Pillsbury Cooking for Two emails by selecting your dietary preferences on the Pillsbury website. You can choose to receive recipes that are vegetarian, gluten-free, low-carb, and more.

4. How often will I receive Pillsbury Cooking for Two emails?

You will receive Pillsbury Cooking for Two emails once a week, typically on Mondays. This will give you plenty of time to plan and shop for ingredients for the upcoming week's recipes.

5. Can I share the Pillsbury Cooking for Two emails with my friends and family?

Absolutely! You can forward the Pillsbury Cooking for Two emails to anyone you think would enjoy the recipes. You can also share the recipes on social media or print them out to give to friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • marystell1
  • Products and Tips
Replies