• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Folks to Do on Certain Scheduled Days ~ I Love Chatting!

I think it may have been in one of the early posts. I'll have to look for it.I think there may have been a chat room, but I don't remember what happened to it. I'll have to look for it.
Kitchen2u
Do you folks to do on certain scheduled days ~ I love chatting! Though I guess here you'd be calling it shouting ~ LOL

If not ~ anyone interested in setting up a schedule?

Ginny

Some of us have yahoo and msn messenger...... but shouting works too.... but I would be interested!!

Leah

no chat function here. :(

But can't we set times/days and use the "shout" ? ? ?

Ginny

I'm in....

Ginny always had such good tipa and feedback on another board we both used to frequent. I have really missed the scheduled chats.

Kitchen2u said:
But can't we set times/days and use the "shout" ? ? ?

Ginny

In my experience, the shout doesn't work very well....it seems to be just as easy to "chat" in a thread.....pick a day and time, and create a thread for whatever topic and people will be there!

That sounds like a good idea... though maybe we should all talk to Greg about a chat function seince shout doesnt' work....

I know that the "old board" (which I no longer frequent either b/c MSN is SO slow!) started using a 3rd party chat service. I'll go look for it later...

www.chatzy.com

Someone would have to come up with a way for us to make it private, though. Like someone sets it up, then posts a message for anyone interested to PM them for the address or link. I would be interested in chat. I, too, used to chat on the "other" board, but I've settled in to this one now and rarely visit the other one. :cool:

I would love to chat!!

I would love to chat too. I am in and out during the day while I am at work. I can post better from here than at home.

Its about even for me... but if someone is wanting to use yahoo or msn chat I have to wait until I am at home to use that.

I would love a chat board but then I probably would never get anything done. I know... we can get meet online and have a booking blitz together. Like making each other accountable!

See the other post on bookings--the blitz is ON!

yummy4tummy said:
I would love a chat board but then I probably would never get anything done. I know... we can get meet online and have a booking blitz together. Like making each other accountable!

Vicky and others...

Check out the post under bookings "For those of you in need of bookings"

The Blitz is ON!

Ginny

I meant that we can do it TOGETHER simultaneously and chat about our results while it's happening.

What did we decide on doing?
I am game ...

I'm waiting for a response back from Greg (Admin) ~ I basically asked him if this could be an option for us.

Ginny

Didn't there use to be a chat room on here? It seems I remember a talk about this before.

Related to Do You Folks to Do on Certain Scheduled Days ~ I Love Chatting!

1. What days do you offer live chat support?

Our live chat support is available Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST.

2. Can I schedule a call with a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can schedule a call with a Pampered Chef consultant by visiting our website and clicking on the "Contact Us" button. From there, you can select the option to schedule a call and choose a date and time that works best for you.

3. Is there a limit to how long I can chat with a consultant?

Our live chat support sessions are typically limited to 30 minutes in order to accommodate all of our customers. However, if you require more assistance, our consultant may schedule a follow-up call with you.

4. Are there any additional fees for using live chat support?

No, live chat support is completely free for all of our customers. We want to ensure that you have the best experience possible with our products and services.

5. Can I chat with a consultant in a language other than English?

At the moment, our live chat support is only available in English. However, we have plans to expand our language options in the future to better serve all of our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • BubbaLem
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
paigev71