• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Ever Do a Non Pampered Chef Recipe??

In summary, Pampered Chef allows the use of non-Pampered Chef products in their recipes, but the end result may be different. Modifications with non-Pampered Chef ingredients are also encouraged, but may also result in a different outcome. Pampered Chef offers their own recipes that use non-Pampered Chef products, and there is a community of consultants and customers who also share their own recipes. Non-Pampered Chef products can be used at a Pampered Chef party, but consultants may not be able to provide information on them. Lastly, there are many non-Pampered Chef recipes that are similar to their recipes, and searching for similar ingredients or cooking methods can help find a similar version.
Morvin
I was just wondering what everyone thinks about doing a recipe that you found from somewhere else? Not a PC recipe.

Just wondering TIA

Heather

I definitely do that if I'm still showing a lot of PC products. After all, it's not about the recipe! It's showing people how to use great products!

I personally don't have a problem with it, though I try to use PC recipes if for no other reason than they TELL me which tools to use and showcase :)But, as an example, I have a Weight Watchers show at the end of February. I have very few non-kit PC items. There are some great skillet recipes that fit the bill, but I would be making them in my Emeril cookware, so, nope! I'm working with my host on a WW friendly recipe that I can PC-ify, and making a pan of NoPudge brownies in the Large Bar Pan.I would rather make a non-PC recipe with PC tools, than a PC recipe with non-PC tools!

Yep, occasionally! All of the power cooking recipes that I posted on the other thread are non-PC because power cooking wasn't a theme show until NOW!!!! :sing: :sing:

I think as long as you concentrate on the products, then it truely doesn't matter if it is a PC recipe!:)

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have to say that using recipes from outside sources can be a great way to add variety to your cooking and showcase the versatility of our products. Plus, it's always fun to try new things and expand our culinary skills! Just make sure to give credit to the original source and put your own spin on the recipe to make it your own. Happy cooking!

Related to Do You Ever Do a Non Pampered Chef Recipe??

1. Can I use non-Pampered Chef products in Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, you can definitely use non-Pampered Chef products in Pampered Chef recipes. However, keep in mind that our products are specifically designed to work seamlessly with our recipes, so using them may result in different cooking times or outcomes.

2. Can I modify a Pampered Chef recipe with non-Pampered Chef ingredients?

Yes, you can modify our recipes with non-Pampered Chef ingredients. We encourage you to get creative and make our recipes your own. Just keep in mind that the end result may be different from the original recipe.

3. Are there any non-Pampered Chef recipes that are recommended by Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes on our website and in our cookbooks that use non-Pampered Chef products. We also have a community of consultants and customers who share their own favorite recipes that may use non-Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I use non-Pampered Chef products at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can use non-Pampered Chef products at a Pampered Chef party. However, our consultants are trained to demonstrate and sell our products, so they may not be able to provide information on non-Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any non-Pampered Chef recipes that are similar to Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, there are many non-Pampered Chef recipes that are similar to our recipes. We recommend searching for recipes with similar ingredients or cooking methods to find a non-Pampered Chef version of our recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeahMae
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
Tracy99