• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Believe in Supporting Local Businesses and Friends?

In summary, my friends have business cards from other DS companies and I always carry a few of their cards in my purse to hand out. When someone mentions another DS company, they can usually find the consultant they are looking for.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have several friends that are with other DS companies and carry a few of their business cards in my purse to hand out when someone mentions another business (ie: Longaberger, PartyLite, etc.)

Do any of you do this?

See if you can follow me on this one now ... I was at a home party the other night for "The Angel Company" ... the consultant is a friend. Another friend who does PartyLite was the host. A 3rd friend who does Longaberger was a guest also. They started talking about Creative Memories and the Longaberger consultant said she had a bunch of old stuff that this guest could just have. The Longaberger consultant didn't have a business card on her & was just trying to give this guest her name/number. I whipped out a Longaberger business cards out of my purse and handed it to the girl saying "here, this is one of her business cards with all her contact info". The girl freaked out and said "Longaberger? I LOVE LONGABERGER!!!" My friend just made a new customer because I was carrying some of her business cards. LOL

I figure what goes around, comes around ... :D

I have a couple of friends who have other businesses. They aren't DS businesses, but I do carry a couple of their business cards with me just in case. I've reaped the benefit of others giving out my info, too.

I do it also. Kindness is it's own best remard. I always feel good doing it.
I know they do it for me also, some of my best hosts/guests have been referrals :0

All the time!

What goes around, comes around :)

I do it all the time. I figure I am on my way up, why not help some other good people come along with me.

Hey, why don't you start your own "network group". That is exactly what they do!

Connie

Hmmm... I really like that idea. I already know a Lia Sophia, Mary Kay, a few Party Lite, Tastefully Simple, Avon and othe rconsultants. My aunt has business cards that she hands out because she LOVES the products and wants to get me business! Haven't had much out of her yet but at least I know she's working my business for me.

The only other DS person i know is my Mom, so of course I help her out..she always helps me out... not to mention we order ALL THE TIME from eachother.

I di this all the time before I was in an actual Networking group, Still do! It's a great way to support each other.

all the time! I do a monthly newsletter, and every month I have my section "please support these businesses". I know they have received business because of me, and they refer to me as well.

I don't necessarily have business cards with me, but I do keep business cards of GOOD ds consultants and pass along their name if anyone ever needs one.

I also have a list of "go-to" companies in our area for appliance repair, carpeting, plumbing, electrician...and so on. If I use a company and get good service and a fair price, I love to send them referrals. My list is on the inside of my personal address book, so all I have to do is open it up and my whole list is there in case a friend calls and says: "I need an electrician...know anyone?"

1. Can I market to my friends and family as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to market to anyone in your personal network, including friends and family.

2. Are there any restrictions on how I can market to my friends?

No, there are no restrictions on how you can market to your friends. However, it is important to follow ethical and professional guidelines when promoting Pampered Chef products.

3. Do I have to keep a separate list of customers who are friends or family?

No, you do not need to keep a separate list of customers who are friends or family. You can simply add them to your existing customer list and treat them as you would any other customer.

4. Will my friends receive special treatment or discounts as my customers?

No, all customers are treated equally and receive the same promotions and discounts. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to offer exclusive deals and promotions to all of your customers, not just your friends.

5. How can I market to my friends without being pushy or annoying?

It is important to remember that your friends and family are also your customers and should be treated with the same professionalism and respect. You can market to them by sharing your personal experiences with Pampered Chef products and offering them the opportunity to try them out without any pressure or obligation to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • WLMcCoy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • wadesgirl