• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Still Sell It? - Checking Product Availability

In summary, the best way to check if a product is still available for purchase is to visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the specific product. You can also filter your search results by color or size to check availability of a specific product variation. Discontinued products are no longer available for purchase, but you can check for similar products on the website. If a product is out of stock, you can sign up for an email notification or check with a local Pampered Chef consultant. Backordered products can still be purchased, but will not be shipped until they are back in stock.
clshirk
Do we still sell it?

Nope, it's been gone for quite some time.

Bummer. I used to love that stuff.

The smell of the coffee waved through the air in the house when I made it. I miss it:cry:

I hardly sold any of it when we have it and now have people asking for it all the time. Go figure.

My sister loved it - she stocked up last Feb when it was being discontinued - but won't part with it --

I so wish it would cme back. It was SO YUMMY!

I have one bag left........but I am TOTALLY hoarding it! LOL!!

I wonder if the company is still in business? Has anyone done a google search?

Related to Do We Still Sell It? - Checking Product Availability

1. What is the best way to check if a product is still available for purchase?

The easiest way to check if a product is still available for purchase is to visit the Pampered Chef website and search for the specific product. The product page will show the current availability status.

2. Can I check the availability of a product in a specific color or size?

Yes, you can filter your search results by color or size to check the availability of a specific product variation.

3. Is there a way to check the availability of a discontinued product?

Unfortunately, discontinued products are no longer available for purchase. However, you can check if a similar product is currently available on our website.

4. What should I do if a product I want is out of stock?

If a product you want is currently out of stock, you can sign up for an email notification when it becomes available again. You can also check with your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have the product in stock.

5. Can I still purchase a product if it is on backorder?

Yes, you can still purchase a product that is on backorder. However, the estimated ship date will be listed on the product page and your order will not be shipped until the product is back in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • ChefJen2012
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Danswife