• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Lids Count Towards Por Points and Discounts in PC?

In summary, lids are an essential part of Por and should be included in the measurement. It is important to use the specific lid that came with the dish for accurate measurement and to include the lid when purchasing a dish. To measure Por with a lid, place the lid on top of the dish and measure from the bottom of the dish to the top of the lid.
J.Corley
I had a lady buy the 12 inch lid in ex. will I get POR points for it? And will it be her 10% off price?

TIA

Yes, they do. You will get FULL retail value points regardless of what discount she pays :)

You will get full credit for the lid on your pan promotion. So she spent 10% off her $35 dollar lid but you will get credit for $35. Just like if someone buys the pans set at half off you get full value credit on the promotion.

Yes, you'll get 35 points for it according to the chart on CC.

dannyzmom said:
Yes, they do. You will get FULL retail value points regardless of what discount she pays :)
I just think PC is so cool! I just love how they reward us!:love: :D :cool:

Related to Do Lids Count Towards Por Points and Discounts in PC?

Do lids count in Por?

Yes, lids do count in Por. They are considered an essential part of the dish and should be included in the measurement.

Do I need to include the lid when measuring for Por?

Yes, the lid should be included when measuring for Por. It is important to have an accurate measurement for the recipe to turn out correctly.

Can I use a different sized lid for measuring Por?

No, it is best to use the specific lid that came with the dish for measuring Por. Different sized lids may result in an inaccurate measurement.

How do I measure Por with a lid?

To measure Por with a lid, place the lid on top of the dish and use a ruler or measuring tape to measure from the bottom of the dish to the top of the lid. This will give you the accurate measurement for Por.

Are lids included in the measurement for Por when purchasing a dish?

Yes, when purchasing a dish, the lid is included in the measurement for Por. This ensures that you have the correct size dish for the recipe you are making.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies