1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Disney Question??

1. cookn' katie

cookn' katie Member

Quick question~ I just earned Level 2 Disney!!!! Yeah!!
    Just checking, is there any fine print???
    You need 52000 in points, I have 54500
    You need 4 qualified recruits, I have 6
    You need at least 26000 in core sales, I have 32000.
    Is there anything that I am missing. I wanted this trip sooo bad!! I would just hate to miss it for something stupid that I over looked!!

Dec 16, 2009
  2. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

You've got it all covered as far as I know. I've been re-analyzing my stats all week. My Incentives Calculator has level one all highlighted in grey but level 2 is only grey along the bottom section where it's blank. I never noticed earlier in the year but it seems like level 1 went grey when I earned it.

Anyone have level 2, 3 or 4 highlighted in grey? Mine will highlight when I move the mouse over it. I really wish HO would send an e-mail when you've earned a level rather than waiting for the e-mail notification in Jan. when there's nothing to do about it if you missed a detail.

Dec 16, 2009
  3. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

The levels highlight when you selec them in the calculator at the bottom. :)

4. cookn' katie

cookn' katie Member

When do we get notification from HO??? How does it happen from here? Can I still book the passes and extra nights thru them?? I am so new at this!

Dec 16, 2009
  5. gaddischef

gaddischef Member Gold Member

Yes, you can book extra nights through the PC travel staff but not until registration opens. I don't know about the passes, etc.....:) Way to go!!

Dec 17, 2009
  6. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

Katie, you sound JUST like me! I earned level 2 in Oct and I had the exact same thought,.."do I really have it? What if I'm wrong on something?" etc...
    I even contacted HO about it and they were not very helpful I must say, I got an email from someone saying that they have to go through an audit process and we don't get officially notified till after Jan 10! I keep looking at my stats too, I have 4 qualified and 60k points...so I'm sure I'm ok! But, just like you said, it would figure that as hard as you work, something in the fine print would go wrong! LOL

Way to go for both of us! Can't wait to see you there!

Dec 17, 2009
  7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

have you read all the info behind CC? There is TONS there that will answer most of your questions.

Dec 18, 2009
  8. cookn' katie

cookn' katie Member

Deb, what do you mean?? I have seen FAQ on CC but is there something else?

Dec 18, 2009
  9. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Dec 18, 2009
  10. PCJenni

PCJenni Veteran Member

so if I am reading the rules correctly online sales point DO NOT count toward the trip??

Dec 19, 2009
  11. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

yes they do count but 50 % of your sales must be CORE sales

12. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Of course they count. They are individual orders, which are commissionable sales.

Dec 19, 2009
Have something to add?