• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving Level 2 Disney: Is Anything Missing?

In summary, you need 4 qualified recruits, you need at least 26000 in core sales, and you need 52000 in points to earn Level 2 Disney.
cookn' katie
Quick question~ I just earned Level 2 Disney!!!! Yeah!!
Just checking, is there any fine print???
You need 52000 in points, I have 54500
You need 4 qualified recruits, I have 6
You need at least 26000 in core sales, I have 32000.
Is there anything that I am missing. I wanted this trip sooo bad!! I would just hate to miss it for something stupid that I over looked!!

You've got it all covered as far as I know. I've been re-analyzing my stats all week. My Incentives Calculator has level one all highlighted in grey but level 2 is only grey along the bottom section where it's blank. I never noticed earlier in the year but it seems like level 1 went grey when I earned it.

Anyone have level 2, 3 or 4 highlighted in grey? Mine will highlight when I move the mouse over it. I really wish HO would send an e-mail when you've earned a level rather than waiting for the e-mail notification in Jan. when there's nothing to do about it if you missed a detail.

The levels highlight when you selec them in the calculator at the bottom. :)

When do we get notification from HO??? How does it happen from here? Can I still book the passes and extra nights thru them?? I am so new at this!

Yes, you can book extra nights through the PC travel staff but not until registration opens. I don't know about the passes, etc.....:) Way to go!!

Katie, you sound JUST like me! I earned level 2 in Oct and I had the exact same thought,.."do I really have it? What if I'm wrong on something?" etc...
I even contacted HO about it and they were not very helpful I must say, I got an email from someone saying that they have to go through an audit process and we don't get officially notified till after Jan 10! I keep looking at my stats too, I have 4 qualified and 60k points...so I'm sure I'm ok! But, just like you said, it would figure that as hard as you work, something in the fine print would go wrong! LOL

Way to go for both of us! Can't wait to see you there!

have you read all the info behind CC? There is TONS there that will answer most of your questions.

Deb, what do you mean?? I have seen FAQ on CC but is there something else?

so if I am reading the rules correctly online sales point DO NOT count toward the trip??

yes they do count but 50 % of your sales must be CORE sales

PCJenni said:
so if I am reading the rules correctly online sales point DO NOT count toward the trip??

Of course they count. They are individual orders, which are commissionable sales.

1. How do I earn Level 2 Disney with Pampered Chef?

To achieve Level 2 Disney with Pampered Chef, you must reach $5,000 in sales within your first 3 months as a consultant. This can be a combination of personal sales and team sales. Once you reach this goal, you will be recognized as a Level 2 Disney consultant and receive special perks and rewards.

2. Is there anything missing in the Achieving Level 2 Disney program?

No, there is not anything missing in the Achieving Level 2 Disney program. It is designed to reward and recognize consultants who reach $5,000 in sales within their first 3 months. However, if you have any suggestions for improvement, we would love to hear them!

3. Can I still earn Level 2 Disney if I have been a consultant for more than 3 months?

No, the Achieving Level 2 Disney program is only available for consultants within their first 3 months. However, there are other recognition and incentive programs available for all consultants, regardless of their length of time with Pampered Chef.

4. Do I have to sell a specific number of products to achieve Level 2 Disney?

No, there is no specific number of products that you have to sell to achieve Level 2 Disney. As long as you reach $5,000 in sales within your first 3 months, you will qualify for the program.

5. What are the perks and rewards for achieving Level 2 Disney?

As a Level 2 Disney consultant, you will receive a special recognition at our annual conference, as well as exclusive access to training and resources. You will also receive special recognition on our website and social media platforms. In addition, you will have the opportunity to earn even more rewards and bonuses as part of our ongoing recognition and incentive programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • shannonjennings
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth