• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Checking in on the Disney Trip.....

In summary, the conversation revolved around the participants' progress in earning points for a trip to Disney through their business. Most were aiming for Level 2, with some aiming for Level 3 or 4. Some had already earned Level 1, while others were still working towards it. Several participants had recruits that they were waiting for to qualify and earn additional points. Overall, everyone was focused on reaching their goals and making progress, with some facing challenges such as moving or balancing their business with other responsibilities.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Where are you at? Who's shooting for what level? We're almost half way through the year and need to be held accountable.

I've officially earned Level 1 as of tonight!! YAY!! Now I need 29,000 more to get to Level 2!!

I don't care what level it is as long as its Disney! I got home from my show tonight and my 8yr old was still up. I told him to go to the tracking chart and highlight up to the 23,000. He was very excited to do it and told me GOOD JOB mom! That was so nice to hear!

So, how are you doing?

Oh congrats!!! Too cool! My 6 yo son does the same....How was the show mom? Did you sell a lot? Anyone join the team? So, how many points did you get? It's adorable.

I started in Feb....currently only at 11846!:cry: I have 3 recruits I'm waiting to qualify, so hopefully that'll be an additional 6000 points....I'm shooting for Level 2.

I have 26,00 more to go

I am only at $14,700 as of right now, and I am shooting for Level 3, but would be very happy with Level 2. I have 1 out of 4-6 recruits for the year. I do have about 3-4 leads that I am working with. I do know that I have been slacking when it comes to getting on the phone and getting shows booked!

I am shooting for level 4 and am at approximately 30,500 right now.

I am shooting for level 3 but will be happy with level 2 right now it is showing 20k but I havent gotten 2k points for my recruit yet. So I will be at 22k I am sure by the end of May I will be at 23 due to my extra shows to turn in. I am on track for level 2.

I have earned level 1 and sitting at 27,000 so I am only going to be needing another 25,000 and I will be at Level 2 :)

I'm at 15,000 points with two recruits' points showing up. One recruit has gone inactive before she submitted 1250 in sales so I think I won't get any points from her even if she submits more shows. Sigh.Disney is looking more and more out of reach but I'm hoping a strong June will get me lots of free products and pick up the pace for reaching the trip. What dates are the trip? I couldn't find it anywhere on consultant's corner? Thanks.

dannyzmom said:
I am shooting for level 4 and am at approximately 30,500 right now.

Carolyn, you totally rock and are a real inspiration! WHAT is your secret? Seriously!

I have 31,800 right now, and have 3 new recruits to get pts for..I already got 1 of those. I also, hopefully have 1 or 2 more recruits signing on here soon. HOpe I didn't jinx it! LOL
As long as I get level 2 I'm good..I still have to buy in 3 kids...yikes. Just seems like a big jump from level 2 to level 3...

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Oh congrats!!! Too cool! My 6 yo son does the same....How was the show mom? Did you sell a lot? Anyone join the team? So, how many points did you get? It's adorable.

I started in Feb....currently only at 11846!:cry: I have 3 recruits I'm waiting to qualify, so hopefully that'll be an additional 6000 points....I'm shooting for Level 2.

I'm where you are at. I haven't let it discourage me, because like you said, the extra points come when your recruits qualify. When I get my 12,000 extra points doesn't make a difference, as long as they come. Level 3 was my original goal, but just getting to Disney is my goal. A bad start to the first of the year, and getting a 30 day notice to move put a small bump in the road. I move next Thursday, then I can focus on my PC business. Almost out of school and I'm focusing on Disney.

Online it shows I'm at 24,686 but I still have 3 shows to submit and 4 recruits still to get their $1250 in. So, looking good! Want level 3 but I think level 2 is more within reach. Unless, I get a bunch more recruits which is definitely my goal!!!

kreaser said:
I have 31,800 right now, and have 3 new recruits to get pts for..I already got 1 of those. I also, hopefully have 1 or 2 more recruits signing on here soon. HOpe I didn't jinx it! LOL
As long as I get level 2 I'm good..I still have to buy in 3 kids...yikes. Just seems like a big jump from level 2 to level 3...

wow, I didn't know you had that many! That is AWESOME! Way to go!

I'm at 17,737 points. I'm thinking Level 2 is where I'll be this year & I'm thrilled. My only concern is the recruiting. I'm trying, but I just don't know why I'm not succeeding.

I feel your pain Crystal...I've got 4 hot leads that need to sign already:)

I'm right about 24,000...my girls are excited to watch our chart go up.

I am right at 20,000 with 2 signed waiting to finish their $1250, and I have 4 more hot leads. This is my first year, so will be happy with any trip....
Also need I more of mine to sign one and then I will be Director, only 500 extra, but I will take em!!!

So what are the dates for the Disney trip? I can't find it anywhere....

Bee,

The dates are June 13-17th, 2010 depending on what level is earned.

chefsteph07 said:
wow, I didn't know you had that many! That is AWESOME! Way to go!

steph
hey, I didnt realize I had that many either, until I looked...lol but then again, there's times when I don't even know we carry a certain product in the catalog until I look..LOL

Thanks for posting the dates.

1. What should I bring to check in for my Disney trip?

For check-in at a Disney resort, you will need a valid government-issued ID, the credit card used for your reservation, and any necessary paperwork or confirmations. If you have purchased a package or added on any special experiences, be sure to have those confirmations ready as well.

2. Can I check in early at my Disney resort?

Early check-in is not guaranteed, but you can request it at the front desk. If your room is not ready upon arrival, you can store your luggage with bell services and enjoy the resort's amenities until your room is available.

3. How do I add my Disney dining plan to my reservation?

If you have not already added a dining plan to your Disney reservation, you can do so by calling the Disney reservation line or by visiting the front desk upon check-in. Keep in mind that dining plans must be added at least 48 hours before arrival.

4. Can I make changes to my room type at check-in?

If you would like to upgrade or change your room type at check-in, you can speak to the front desk or call the Disney reservation line. However, room changes are subject to availability and may incur additional fees.

5. What is the check-out time at Disney resorts?

The standard check-out time at Disney resorts is 11:00 AM. However, you can request a late check-out at the front desk, subject to availability. If you have a flight later in the day, you can also store your luggage with bell services and continue to enjoy the resort until it's time to depart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies