• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disney On-Track Guide: Point Calculation Spreadsheet for Each Level

In summary, The Disney On-Track Guide is a spreadsheet created by Pampered Chef for consultants in the Disney On-Track program. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website and includes tabs for each level of the program, point calculations, and tips for achieving goals. It is not required for participation in the program, but can be customized to fit individual business needs.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I'm looking for an on-track guide...not the tracking chart but the spreadsheet type thing that shows you how many points you should have each month for each level.

It's on CC. Go to the Celebrate the Magic page and scroll down and look to the left. It's right there!!

Weird...I looked there!! Can you take a screen shot? I'm seriously not seeing it...I have:I see the goal planning sheet and then the tracking chart we got but that's it...am I nuts?

Here you go! ;)

Attachments

• disney_ontrack_guide.pdf
    31.6 KB · Views: 203
  • disney_ontrack_guide.pdf
    31.6 KB · Views: 198
Thanks. I wonder why I can't find it???

I don't know! Hope that helps you though. :p I'm a couple hundred ahead but need to make sure I'm thousands ahead to earn at least level 2....

I'm 2,000 BEHIND! Yikes!! I need to get recruiting.

I am slightly behind as well. I will make it up this month with recruiting double points.

Related to Disney On-Track Guide: Point Calculation Spreadsheet for Each Level

What is the Disney On-Track Guide?

The Disney On-Track Guide is a point calculation spreadsheet created by Pampered Chef specifically for consultants participating in the Disney On-Track program. It helps consultants track their progress and calculate their points for each level of the program.

How do I access the Disney On-Track Guide?

The Disney On-Track Guide can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website by logging into your consultant account and navigating to the "My Business" section. From there, you can find the guide under the "Disney Program" tab.

What information is included in the Disney On-Track Guide?

The Disney On-Track Guide includes a spreadsheet with tabs for each level of the program, as well as a breakdown of the point calculation for each level. It also includes tips and suggestions for maximizing your points and achieving your goals.

Do I need to use the Disney On-Track Guide to participate in the program?

No, the Disney On-Track Guide is not required to participate in the program. However, it is a helpful tool for tracking your progress and ensuring that you are on track to meet your goals.

Can I customize the Disney On-Track Guide for my own business?

Yes, the Disney On-Track Guide is customizable to fit your own business needs. You can add your own sales goals and adjust the point calculations to match your individual business plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Inomiamenda
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies