• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did I Get $100 Off My Leadership Registration?

In summary, Ann received a $30 credit on her commission statement for Leadership conference club. She also had a $70 charge on her credit card from HO for registering for the conference. Apparently, this $70 credit was due to her promotion to FD at the end of December. Ann is taking this $30 credit and applying it to her credit card bill. HO is very cool - so cool she is going back for another visit next Thursday.
chefann
Gold Member
I was checking my commission statement today, and there's a $30 credit on it, marked as Leadership refund. I didn't have an overage in my Leadership conference club. So I checked my credit card statement online, and there was a $70 credit from HO. $70 is what I had charged when I registered.

Well, apparently, my repromotion to FD at the end of December was enough to earn me $100 off Leadership registration! Woo-hoo! I thought someone had posted that they checked with HO and that was only for people who promoted due to new recruits. But I guess not.

Gotta love "found" money! :D

It's always nice when they do things like that for us as consultants isn't it??

Yeah for Ann!

Woo-hoo! ;)

HO is very cool:thumbup:

Is this the same HO that has been depicted as EVIL:eek:?!! That is fantastic, Ann. They do ROCK!!!:love: :love:

Well, I never said that HO is evil. Every now and then I get frustrated (especially when hold times for the solution center is a long time), but I try to give them the benefit of the doubt. This is so cool! I'm so taking that $30 extra commission and applying it to my credit card bill.

Woohoo! That's awesome! So re-promoting had more benefits than just "allowing" you to go to Leadership - too cool! :)

That is super! I love "free" money that you aren't expecting!

HO is cool - so cool I get to go there again Thursday (Ha-ha just teasing Linda again since she posted above me!)

Anyway, congratultions again Ann on "repromotion" and your bonus!

Rub it in Janet....just keep rubbing! LOL

I hope you have a great time.

What are you heading to HO for? Weren't you just there not too long ago?

katie0128 said:
What are you heading to HO for? Weren't you just there not too long ago?

To study their conveyor system and processes more. We are looking at changing our system and logic and I was very pleased with the company that did theirs so we are touring again and digging into some of the details.

Long story short, there are two main philosophies of how orders flow through a system...one uses recirc lines if a pick is missed the others go straight through and make the order be rectified. We have the first, PC has the second, and picking directly to shipping container. We pick to tote which is a pain and a waste of handling. I like the benefits of their system but an overall system is hard to change if you know ALL the exceptions with orders and special things we do for customers!!!!

Anyway, yes, I was there in October so it wasn't that long ago.

I :love: any opportunity to go there. :D

So when you are not playing cheffer or camp-keeper, what is it that you "do"?

katie0128 said:
So when you are not playing cheffer or camp-keeper, what is it that you "do"?

He-he never heard it put that way...

Well, my "real job" is Systems & Process Engineer - it sounds good but pay isn't great in the northwoods for all I do, but I have lots of freedom in projects and my boss is great about letting me run to a dentist appt. here and there or to DD's school for something. That is worth a lot to me. Anyways, I also solely take care of our E-bay Sales at work too.

DH and I are also volunteer firefighters and EMTs (as time permits), I'm an AWANA leader for Sparks (K-2nd), play instruments and whatever else we can fit in without going crazy...

Anyway, now that we successfully hijacked Ann's thread (sorry Ann)... :rolleyes:

ETA: As an engineer, I take care of our conveyor system at work, the warehouse servers, and deal with methods of doing things too (Industrial Engineering, Management Systems, and Technology Management) are my 3 degrees.

Psst...Ann...never start a thread with "How cool is HO!" It was the first thread I jumped to when I logged on. Couldn't resist it because it is so cool!

I wouldn't worry about hijacking Ann's thread... she has done her share of hijacking and since she left to go do something crazy like sleep... the thread is fair game!!

So where is "work" for you guys?

katie0128 said:
I wouldn't worry about hijacking Ann's thread... she has done her share of hijacking and since she left to go do something crazy like sleep... the thread is fair game!!

So where is "work" for you guys?

I'll PM you - a few people know what major company I work for but still don't like to "advertise".

That rocks, Ann! I love our HO. I've always had great reps answer my calls and were very helpful and friendly. Gotta love found money, indeed!

1. How cool is the Pampered Chef Home Office?

The Pampered Chef Home Office is one of the coolest places to work! With its modern design, open layout, and state-of-the-art amenities, it's a dream workspace for any employee.

2. What makes the Pampered Chef Home Office unique?

The Pampered Chef Home Office is unique in many ways. It's designed to foster collaboration and creativity among employees, with designated areas for team meetings and brainstorming sessions. It also features a fully-stocked kitchen for employees to test and develop new recipes.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Home Office environmentally friendly?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Home Office is committed to sustainability and has implemented various eco-friendly practices. This includes using energy-efficient lighting, recycling programs, and a rooftop garden to reduce the building's carbon footprint.

4. Are there any fun amenities at the Pampered Chef Home Office?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef Home Office has a game room with a ping pong table and foosball, a fitness center, and an outdoor patio for employees to enjoy during breaks. There are also regular events and activities organized by the company to promote a fun and healthy work environment.

5. Can customers visit the Pampered Chef Home Office?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef Home Office is not open to the public or visitors. It is a private workspace for employees only. However, customers can visit the company's headquarters in Addison, Illinois, for cooking classes and other events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PamperedDor
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies