• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Show Avg & Consultancy Style | Maximize Earnings for Your Father

In summary, the average show for a full time consultant is around $1000 per month with a range of $400-$5000. The average show for a part-time consultant is around $300-$500 per month.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I am trying to work numbers to see if I could get buy not working as much for my father. I was wondering what your show avg is & about how many you have a month/week & what type of consultant do you consider yourself (full time, part time, hobby).

Right now it is over $1000, but I'm sure once I have more than 1 show under my belt, those numbers will start to go down. :)

can you tell I'm excited about my show? :blushing:

So far mine is $400- $500 but I just started in Oct.

ChefJoyJ said:
Right now it is over $1000, but I'm sure once I have more than 1 show under my belt, those numbers will start to go down. :)

can you tell I'm excited about my show? :blushing:

That was cute! Made me chuckle....:D

My all time show avg. is $540 - but that is because in the past 18 months, my show avg. has gone down dramatically. Like to $430. The economy here in Michigan is taking it's toll. I don't seem to have any problem still booking shows though. I do 8-10 a month, and that gives me usually, at the consultant level, a $900-$1200 paycheck for the month. Of course, that is before expenses, etc....

Mine is $571 from 2007 director report.

420ish...part time consultant

Career Average (since Nov '05):
Cooking $644.56
Catalog $279.36

2007 Average
Cooking $740.67
Catalog $322.17

My average for (2 yrs) is about $650. I vary from 2 -10 shows / month, depending on other life commitments. I consider PC very part-time.

show avg.I do an average of 3 per month with an avg of just under $700. I would like to DRAMATICALLY increase both this year. I'm a SAHM (with this being my only means of extra income). My catalogue show avg.?...I am guessing about $250-$300 (sucks, hey?!) :rolleyes:

My show average is $700- $750, I do about 4 - 6 a month usually - I did earn San Fran in my first year, but didn't make the level 2 this year. I am aiming on Mexico this year and I think recruiting will be the key!!

Do you get paid on what your recruits sell too?

only once you become a FD

I would love to be a FT consultant, but my life forbids it. My show average for 2007 was $400 on the nose. I would love to get that number up and do more shows this year and earn a trip instead of level one again.

best of luck to us all!!

Where do you get the break down between catalog and cooking, or do you have to figure it out yourself? And where do you get the "career" and the year?

JAE said:
Where do you get the break down between catalog and cooking, or do you have to figure it out yourself? And where do you get the "career" and the year?
You probably don't have PP at all do you? Just P3 - because I am getting mine mostly from PP - the show sales report - it divides Cooking from Catalog, and you can do it for whatever time period you want.....

I got my averages in P3. Under the Reports, Shows, Shows Sales tabs. Just enter the criteria that you want to search on.....dates and types of shows. For career I entered the month I started through today's date. Then I wanted to see how much I changed in the last year so I re-ran it and entered just last years dates. Unless I missed something, I had to run it twice to get the Cooking and Catalog totals.

I only have P3, but I'm sure I don't know everything it does.

My 2007/career (I signed Jan. 2007) sales average for cooking shows is a blah $299.54. I REALLY, REALLY, need to get that up (like double). (That is why I have just started mailing invites this month.). According to the report, I averaged about 4 shows a month. (My goal is was to do at least two shows a week, but due to cancellations...................another reason I am now mailing invites).

Bren706 said:
My 2007/career (I signed Jan. 2007) sales average for cooking shows is a blah $299.54. I REALLY, REALLY, need to get that up (like double). (That is why I have just started mailing invites this month.). According to the report, I averaged about 4 shows a month. (My goal is was to do at least two shows a week, but due to cancellations...................another reason I am now mailing invites).

What do you mean by mailing invites? Are you against the PWS or have you been letting the hosts mail the invites? I am trying to get as much help as possible from everyone with their ideas. :angel:

I mail the invites for all of my shows. If the host chooses to also send e-mail invitations that's up to her. I don't trust that people read their e-mail, so I only offer that as an extra option.

I am mailing them now, as opposed to letting the host mail them out. Not only am I hoping to increase attendance that way (I also add "& Guest) to each name, but also cut down on host kit costs. I do not mail the catalogs, etc., until I receive the guest list. This should cut down on cancellations as well.

Bren706 said:
I am mailing them now, as opposed to letting the host mail them out. Not only am I hoping to increase attendance that way (I also add "& Guest) to each name, but also cut down on host kit costs. I do not mail the catalogs, etc., until I receive the guest list. This should cut down on cancellations as well.
I have been mailing the invites for just over a year now. As you can see form my earlier post, my cooking show average increased by @ $100.

Bren706 said:

This is exactly what I do. I just signed in early Jan, and I decided that I wanted to mail the invitations, so that I knew they actually went out, how many were invited, and if there weren't that many, I could help pick her brain about a few other names to add. Also, I am hoping this will cut down on cancellations b/c she is held accountable and the invitations actually go out. I'll let you know how it works, but I'm hopeful it will keep my show's attendance higher and therefore, boost my sales. :)

This is just cooking shows, no fundraisers or catalog shows. Look at my July and August. Kind of ruined my show average, which is $443.72 for 2007. I just had a $379 show the other day, so show average is even less.
06/2007 446.17
07/2007 242.00
08/2007 264.08
09/2007 508.14
10/2007 536.35
11/2007 665.57

bumping since a lot on right now

My show average for last year is $470. I got that from my performance tracker for "It's Your Choice" Incentive area in CC. I don't know if that was kitchen shows or Kitchen and catalog shows.

part time consultant...while my mom is terminally ill.

Cooking shows only, 2007 average 587.73\ Career average 514.48

Luella - I just wanted to say that I'm sorry to hear about your mom. ((hugs))

ChefJoyJ said:
Luella - I just wanted to say that I'm sorry to hear about your mom. ((hugs))

Thanks Girl! and WELCOME to the Pampered Chef family!!!

ljvines said:
part time consultant...while my mom is terminally ill.

Cooking shows only, 2007 average 587.73\ Career average 514.48
Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family - stay strong!

wadesgirl said:
My show average for last year is $470. I got that from my performance tracker for "It's Your Choice" Incentive area in CC. I don't know if that was kitchen shows or Kitchen and catalog shows.

The $470 on the My Incentive Calculator for the It's Your Choice is the company average, not the consultant.

"Note: The Show Average listed below is the current company Show average. If you know your personal Show average, update this field for more accurate results."

I'm at $450. My actual shows are usually $500+, but I had several months last year with zero sales, so it blew my average. Not this year. I'm off to a great start since September. I am a part time, only because I work full time as a teacher, but with 8+ shows a month, I guess I'm considered full time. I used to be lucky if I had 2 shows in a month last year. I moved to a new area and I have tripled my business.

chefShelby said:
The $470 on the My Incentive Calculator for the It's Your Choice is the company average, not the consultant.

"Note: The Show Average listed below is the current company Show average. If you know your personal Show average, update this field for more accurate results."

Oops! Good one! I'll have to go see what my real average is!

Okay... drumroll... Just for kitchen shows, my show average is... $473! :D Guess I was close enough by posting HO average!

Last edited:
Since starting in September 2005 - my average is $630 - however in 2007 - my average cooking show was $683. Personally I don't mail the invites for the hosts - from time to time - I do send the postcard stamps with their host packets. I've had a lot of high shows this year and I think the hosts are just motivated to get good sales and therefore I don't have to do a lot of extra work. I always try and get them to get a lot of outside orders which tends to make a big difference in their shows.

1. What is the average show earnings for a Pampered Chef consultant?

The average show earnings for a Pampered Chef consultant can vary greatly depending on the individual's sales, number of shows per month, and their level of experience. On average, consultants can make anywhere from $200-$500 per show.

2. How many shows do you typically have per month/week?

Again, this can vary greatly depending on the individual's availability and preference. Some consultants may have 2-3 shows per week, while others may only have 1-2 shows per month. It also depends on the time of year and the demand for Pampered Chef products.

3. What type of consultant do you consider yourself?

Pampered Chef offers different levels of consultants, including full time, part time, or hobby. Full time consultants are those who work at least 30 hours per week, while part time consultants work 10-30 hours per week. Hobby consultants work less than 10 hours per week and may not have as much of a focus on sales.

4. How do I maximize my earnings as a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To maximize your earnings, it's important to book as many shows as you can, build a strong customer base, and consistently promote and sell Pampered Chef products. You can also consider hosting online parties or participating in vendor events to reach a larger audience.

5. Can I still work for Pampered Chef and not have to work as much for my father?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to choose your own schedule and how many shows you want to have per month. You can work as much or as little as you want, allowing you to maintain a balance between working for Pampered Chef and helping your father.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JD Gray
  • Shelbi