• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Who's Staying at Sheraton with Schel | Join Us!

In summary, "Discover Who's Staying at Sheraton with Schel | Join Us!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can learn about the latest products, connect with others in the Pampered Chef community, and take advantage of exclusive promotions and discounts. The event will take place on [insert date and time] and registration is free through the Pampered Chef website.
Jennie_becca
Schel and I are staying at the Sharaton. Anyone else?

I am!!! My director booked it for us, which was great since I am new and have never been to Conference before!

Were new tooThis is our first Conference too. I am so excited!
Jen

This is my first conference. I'm going to Conference - 3. I'm staying at the Sheraton too

I am at the Sheraton as well! See you there, this is my first conference and I cannot wait, only a few weeks away!

I leave in 27 days - woo hoo!

Related to Discover Who's Staying at Sheraton with Schel | Join Us!

What is "Discover Who's Staying at Sheraton with Schel | Join Us!"?

"Discover Who's Staying at Sheraton with Schel | Join Us!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where you can learn about the latest products and connect with others in the Pampered Chef community.

When is "Discover Who's Staying at Sheraton with Schel | Join Us!" taking place?

The event will take place on [insert date and time].

How can I register for "Discover Who's Staying at Sheraton with Schel | Join Us!"?

You can register for the event by visiting the Pampered Chef website and filling out the registration form.

Is there a cost to attend "Discover Who's Staying at Sheraton with Schel | Join Us!"?

No, the event is completely free for all attendees.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts offered during "Discover Who's Staying at Sheraton with Schel | Join Us!"?

Yes, there will be exclusive promotions and discounts available for attendees during the event. Be sure to tune in to take advantage of these offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
3RingChef