• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Versatile Simple Additions Carry Bag | Outfit Your CC with Style

In summary, the Simple Additions carry bag is padded and is big enough to carry the large square platter.
Tara1021
Any of you have the Simple Additions carry bag that is on the CC side of the outlet? I saw it today and was thinking of getting it. Any feedback?

I have it and LOVE IT!!! It has padded pockets. I always bring simple additions to my shows.

I have an old, tiny house with no storage and thought it would be great storage, and great to carry to my shows. I think I'll order it while it's still there!

How big is it? It doesn't give any dimensions....

It's big enough to carry the large square platter, so probably 16" or so.

question about outlet
Tara1021 said:
Any of you have the Simple Additions carry bag that is on the CC side of the outlet? I saw it today and was thinking of getting it. Any feedback?

What "CC side of the outlet"? How do you access that?

On Consultant's Corner, go to Managing your Business> Order Supplies and Samples. It's there with the current outlet stuff.

Thanks a bunch!Thanks Ann! didn't realize that was there. Learn something new everyday:D

That's what we're all here for! :)A cluster-mate did a workshop on Consultant's Corner at a cluster meeting last year. It was amazing how much some of the seasoned consultants didn't know was there. (OK, that was a poorly written sentence, but you know what I mean.)

I am hoping it is still there when we can order S/S product samples b/c I want one, but like to be able to have them shipped at the same time to save on shipping.

Can we order from different sections at the same time when ordering samples? I have never tried to order from more than one section on the same order.

I'm not sure about that Jennifer. I would think no but I really have no idea. Weird that I just saw this thread after coming back from CC and ordering that bag!!!:D I can't wait to get it b/c I hate carrying that square platter to shows!;)

I think I will like it for storage too. I am looking to buy as a half price item the cookware combo and am going to have to make room in my kitchen. Enlarging the kitchen is not an option at this point and I am running out of room! I keep trying to decide it hanging them from the ceiling would look right in my kitchen. It is small and I cannot decide it if it will just look stupid.

Related to Discover the Versatile Simple Additions Carry Bag | Outfit Your CC with Style

1. What is the size of the Simple Additions Carry Bag?

The Simple Additions Carry Bag measures 15 inches long, 5 inches wide, and 11 inches tall, making it the perfect size for carrying your Cook's Companion items.

2. Is the bag machine washable?

Yes, the Simple Additions Carry Bag is machine washable. Simply remove the plastic bottom insert and wash on a gentle cycle with cold water. Hang to dry.

3. Can the bag hold multiple Cook's Companion pieces?

Yes, the Simple Additions Carry Bag is designed to hold multiple pieces from the Cook's Companion line. It has enough space and compartments to accommodate various sizes and shapes of Cook's Companion items.

4. Is the bag suitable for both home and travel use?

Absolutely! The Simple Additions Carry Bag is versatile and perfect for both home and travel use. It is stylish and compact, making it easy to carry around for picnics, potlucks, or even a weekend getaway.

5. Can I personalize the bag with my name or initials?

Yes, the Simple Additions Carry Bag can be personalized with your name or initials using our personalization services. Simply select the "Personalize It" option when purchasing the bag and follow the instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Jillb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • christinaspc